Serial Cat Killer of Cats...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone's parents wouldn't let them have a kitty when they were a child.

actually, this is disgusting. if something like that happened to my kitty i think i'd be traumitized for a long time.:(

You know what they say right? They first start on small animals and eventually on people. What an ef'n disgusting world! We had a similar case here in Edmonton, some sicko was killing off cats in the same nature as this article.

It all happened not too far from where I live too, its now stopped so i'd imagine he's ready to start on people.

You know what they say right? They first start on small animals and eventually on people. What an ef'n disgusting world! We had a similar case here in Edmonton, some sicko was killing off cats in the same nature as this article.

It all happened not too far from where I live too, its now stopped so i'd imagine he's ready to start on people.

This could also be some kind of occult stuff too.

Anyone touches my dog had better be prepared to suffer! :mad:

you better watch your back Roy, he might start with you :lol just kidding dude.......man who'd wanna harm little defensless cats :confused:

this just reminded me of Drag me To Hell , something similar happens in that.
Difference is ... thats a MOVIE.
What kind of sicko does stuff like this ?. :mad:
Killing defenceless and innocent animals. Weirdo.

what a sicko. I really hate reading about violence against animals and kids. Too big no-no's in my book. I hate reading it about adults too...but animals and kids are usually pretty defenseless and innocent. Makes me sad :(

what a sicko. I really hate reading about violence against animals and kids. Too big no-no's in my book. I hate reading it about adults too...but animals and kids are usually pretty defenseless and innocent. Makes me sad :(

As are adults when defenseless.

Back