Serial Cat Killer of Cats...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the good news (if this kids is indeed found guilty) is that he is 18 so he will be tried as an adult. Hope they stick him in jail for a long, long time.

At the very most, he'll spend a few years. Laws can be surprisingly lax when it comes to animals.

reminds me of that time when I was out taking pictures when I came across a dead cat under a bridge back in march!..:(.....poor thing was clearly murdered because the body was soo twisted all wrong, fur was singed and hind legs were skinned!...crackheads, I swear to god!:emperor

edit: omg!... I have pictures of it!

I aint going near that link. Reading the responses here is enough. If I were a serial killer I'd be like Dexter. I'd only take out little >>>>s like these scumbags.

I hate animal cruelty. I hope he gets raped allot in jail.

:lecture:lecture:lecture , people that do this kind of thing need to be destroyed. I don't want this kid just killed i want him to suffer, you know start with a little prison rape maybe the breaking of his fingers and toes. He could work in laundry room and get scolded regularly but some of the guys. I want him pusdhed to the point where he skins his own legs and then bashes his own skull in.

Sick F&*%ing a%#hole......

I was watching a national geo show and they were talking about the anatomy of a serial killer. Most start out in their teens killing and torturing animals. Then they move onto people.

I just don't understand how anyone could do that to an animal. Humans are bad enough but animals? It makes me sick that there are people like this out there. I just don't get what joy comes from doing things like this.

He should be locked up for life in my opinion. Someone willing to do this to animals can only get worse.

I was watching a national geo show and they were talking about the anatomy of a serial killer. Most start out in their teens killing and torturing animals. Then they move onto people.

I just don't understand how anyone could do that to an animal. Humans are bad enough but animals? It makes me sick that there are people like this out there. I just don't get what joy comes from doing things like this.

He should be locked up for life in my opinion. Someone willing to do this to animals can only get worse.

This right here boggles my mind. It should be the reverse. How is it worse to kill an animal than a human?

Damn people. I agree what the guy did was reprehensible and should be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law. But calling for his execution is a little extreme. Edited out for an unfair comparison.

Last edited:
This right here boggles my mind. It should be the reverse. How is it worse to kill an animal than a human?
I'm with you. A Conservative site I frequent has an alarming number of people who would agreee with that statement you highlighted. Not trying to be ignorant or start a flame war but in my opinion only animals are not equal to people. Now that could change on how reprehensible the person is of course.:monkey3

Damn people. I agree what the guy did was reprehensible and should be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law. But calling for his execution is a little extreme. Are all of you Vegans who never eat any type of meat? If so, these animals aren't exactly treated the best either. I'm constantly amazed at how rapid some people are over animal rights.
ummm......yeah.:rolleyes: livestock aren't comparable to people's pets.

I certainly don't think an animals life is more valuable than a human life if that's what you mean. Obviously it is much worse to kill a human. That said my point was only this. Humans can defend themselves or at least make an attempt at it. Animals have no defense. They are trusting for the most part. That's what makes this so sad. The damn cats most likely welcomed being picked up and what have you and then this moron turns around and does this to them.

And yeah I would eat me a steak any day of the week. The difference in my eyse is that cows are being used for food. I have seen the videos of how they are treated and all that. However, at the end of the day they are food. So I have peace of mind knowing that they are being put to use.

The cats weren't food nor was there any justified reason for killing them. The only reason this kid has was because he is sick and enjoyed it. If people killed cows just for enjoyment sake I would feel the same way. However, when someone kills a cow Ima eat the mother ^^^^er. So I don't feel that way. :lol

Not my babie, I will find u, if anything happens!!! U will have the same result and I will be put in jail!!!

sadie10.jpg

sidesh10.jpg

img_1717.jpg

Last edited:
Back