Serial Cat Killer of Cats...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the thread title I thought it was a cat going around killing other cats. :lol

cats%20fighting.bmp
...:lol

Maybe I am just desensitized to human on human violence, but stories of animal curelty elicit more of a reaction from me. All violence is bad, but I seldom hear stories of human on human cruelty that get me feeling emotional in any way.

Acts of animal cruelty, however, upset me everytime I read or hear about them :dunno

Maybe I am just desensitized to human on human violence, but stories of animal curelty elicit more of a reaction from me. All violence is bad, but I seldom hear stories of human on human cruelty that get me feeling emotional in any way.

Acts of animal cruelty, however, upset me everytime I read or hear about them :dunno

I am the same way. Again it goes back to the fact that humans at least can make an attempt at helping themselves. Most animals 99% of the time can't do a thing about it. That for me is a why I feel so bad about it.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Oh and i definately don't need to talk to Shai about my childhood.....:horror

Back