Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But wasn't this supposed to be shipped last month around the 21st? More delays. Listen......I really hope this pulls through; I do. It's a great looking figure. But at some point, there has to be a "deadline" to get stuff to people. Waiting a year or two years is ****ing ridiculous.

Curious if you got yours since he stated it was shipped. I'm waiting on a few pieces and it seems that there is an excuse that always come up......

I think he bit off more than he could chew. When he had his show in LA i was floored by his work. Pics dont do the figs justice.
The Van Gogh was amazing detailed. The Admiral is insane. Hes a nice guy. i REALLY hope he pulls through for you guys, but i dont blame you for you frustration, its well deserved.

Received a message from Serang today saying that my figure is finishing up and will ship out on the 20th. he provided me with an EMS shipping number. Let's hope this will be the real deal.

I have mixed feelings about the Beatles sculpts. Most of them had little in the way of expression of character, which is one thing serang often gets right. The suits and instruments were great.

Has the Page already been shipped? I thought that was coming out after van Gogh.

Hi, this is Serang Kim.
I was very busy every day, i can't check this page.
I really sorry for that.

I am still not 100% condition, but not serious condition anymore, keep working now for everyone.
I sent shipping information e-mail to every buyers, it will be correct schedule but can be change 1 weeks earlier or later.
Thank you very much long time wait for my Van Gogh and who worry about my health.

Here is some progress pictures - Head sculpts, shipping box design, package full view.

1512317_681193035255652_9015840098620365326_n.jpg

10154029_681169485258007_7097047067467161960_n.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

This figure has looked amazing since I first saw it at Serang's show, can't wait to see everyones in hand pics

Got tracking info from Serang....not of this figure but items from a previous release. So he is coming thru...

Did anybody else receive their tracking number? Mine was supposed to ship on the 20th, but the tracking number doesn't come up.

Back