Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally had to give up and let the credit card company handle it. Once I hear there are issues with a refund due to lack of finances on his part, I cannot hold out any longer.

Custom figure doesn't mean one can neglect the clients and having his own good time whilst not working on what he's supposed to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Serang Kim from Seoul.
In May, 'Art Toy Culture 2014, Seoul, Korea' was finished with success.
Many people visit my booth and cheered exhibition and my works.
Thank you very much.

I am fine condition now, almost fully recovered my health.
My health is no problem anymore.

I was so busy last few weeks, i arrangements for the end of exhibition, and make a new silicon mold for Van Gogh's accessories.(My original silicon mold has damaged by heat, poor casting quality. so i need make a new mold for fine quality resin casted parts.)

I just give you final shipping schedule, that will be 14~20, June 2014.
I'll send final shipping notice to every buyer as soon as possible.
Also i'll be keep posted progress update on this thread.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Serang.

I don't think customs include the artist delaying one time after another even though he has promised on many occasion that stuff will go out.

Troll much?

Not trolling at all, but there's a lot of ungracious commenting going on in here. Perhaps folks should visit the Hurricane Vader thread and learn how to take the trials and tribulations of custom works with good grace. Serang has repeatedly explained his health problems; he still has the lines of communication open... what else do you want him to do? He's not Hot Toys.

This figure was one of the very few things that really drew me in and I thought about buying based on design alone, without having a strong connection to Van Gogh himself. REally sucks to hear how long you guys have been waiting on this. It's times like this that we really have to appreciate Rainman and Iminime for being the stand-up, trustworthy, efficient operations that they are.

Got an email from serang saying he will ship my bits and pieces tomorrow... Hoping he does starting to get bored of listening to the same broken promise. :/

Good luck to those who have paid for this figure.

Finger crossed, hopefully he will send mine along with Beethoven like how he promised last month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ain't shipping tomorrow !

Hope you guys get your money back !

Back