Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Thanks for long time wait for my Van Gogh.
I'll give you correct shipping date and tracking number in next week by email.
Shipping will be first come, first serve based, i will included small gift for every Van Gogh owner.
Thank you very much for your patience and kindness.
It will be a my last pre-order system figure set, i'll make pre-made and same time order & shipping system in the future.

Best Regards from Seoul, Korea,

Serang Kim.

Hi all,

Thanks for long time wait for my Van Gogh.
I'll give you correct shipping date and tracking number in next week by email.
Shipping will be first come, first serve based, i will included small gift for every Van Gogh owner.
Thank you very much for your patience and kindness.
It will be a my last pre-order system figure set, i'll make pre-made and same time order & shipping system in the future.

Best Regards from Seoul, Korea,

Serang Kim.

Hi,

Great news! So glad to hear your health has improved and enabled you to finish the project.

two things i got from the last few postings...one being from his(serangs) last response... that i REALLY liked...figures are pre-made and will be ready as soon as you order them....GREAT!!!!....and the next being PRince!!!!

Serang said it would be a week and that we are just over that time. I was hoping someone would have heard some good news.

I was informed by Serang via Facebook that he will ship mine on the 22/03/2014......asked about Beethoven, he just kept quiet haha.

I was told the other day that I would receive my shipping info soon, so hopefully mine goes out when yours does.

I was informed by Serang via Facebook that he will ship mine on the 22/03/2014......asked about Beethoven, he just kept quiet haha.

Getting close, I'm really excited for you. Nobody else has commented that they have heard anything regarding shipment. Please post some photo's when you receive the set.

Got a message last week saying he was putting the finishing touches on the accessories.

Back