Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I guess you will get more lame excuses , and fake illness lies.
He should giver everyone a refund and the figure.
What happened to first week in JANUARY.? Psssshhhhhhhhh!

I have a bad feeling that Serang could be next Hanouman.

Serang started to stop responding emails.

Was told that he started shipping but apparently nobody has received any shipping info. I have not received any responses to my messages from last week. Time to get my money back.

Last edited:
This is sad news. Serang is an amazing artist and a really nice guy. I've purchased from him in the past and everything always went smoothly. I hope, for everyone's sake, this is something he can resolve.

Best of luck.

Eric

Hi, I know you guys are great person.
Really appreciate your patience.

I was unstable condition in last few weeks, sometimes i have a pain on my neck and arms because i was working too much in my condition.
But it is a not serious situation then last year.
so i can't keeping my promise again.
I apology about that and i am good condition now.

Few buyers want a refund request to me, and i fully refund to them.
If you want a refund, i'll do for you.
but please give me little more time to me, about few weeks.
I really want finished this project as my word, for me and for you.

It will be final call about this case.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Serang.

Last edited:
Thank you for the update. Of course, we all wish you a quick and permanent recovery.

if anyone wants to back out ill buy their spot. Serang let me know if a spot opens please! thanks :)

A Morrison would be awesome! Throw in a Dylan or a Jerry Garcia and I wouldn't complain. Ok, Pete Townshend too.

I wish serang would consider a new business model involving e.g. a deposit. I understand the argument that high-end projects need financial backing (in the form of prepayment) but if the van Gogh situation happens - in which long delays lead to cancellations and refunds - then what good is it asking for the entire amount up front? I think people (including me) would be more willing to accept long delays if only deposits were required. The deposit amount could be high enough to dissuade large numbers of preorders and lots of cancellations. Clearly the man produces some of the finest custom 1/6 out there - and there continues to be intense interest in his work. A measure of this is the number of people *still* wanting (see recent posts) to get a van Gogh despite the long delay and poor communications. But I fear the current situation for the serang brand is unlikely to lead to the long-term creation of the highest quality 1/6 figures. Maybe serang could benefit from having the equivalent of a Wake?

good idea.

I spent a HUGE amount of money for the ultimate version with the justification - it's a gift for the wife. Now several special days (wedding anniversary, wife's birthday, Christmas, etc.) have gone and she knows I spend money on *something* that I can't show. :monkey4

Maybe serang could benefit from having the equivalent of a Wake?
I agree that the deposit idea is a good one--not just Serang, but others who take extended periods (6 months+) to deliver. But it doesn't seem like that's going to happen unless the artists voluntarily decide to do it. And I'm not sure Serang having another mouthpiece would make a huge difference. Ultimately, Wake can't make Denny deliver products for Iminime. He can help communicate, but whether or not Serang delivers is up to Serang alone.

Back