Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hendrix shipping information.

All unpainted and painted heads and custom kits are shipped out.
Full custom figures, DX version, Grand Packages shipping will be beginning tomorrow.
First come, first serve basis shipping, and shipping finished at end of this week.
So, every Hendrix buyers will be received at next week.
Thank you very much all, your patience and kind.

Best Regards,
Serang.

:goodpost:GREAT NEWS!!!!! :clap:yess::panic:

Hendrix shipping information.

All unpainted and painted heads and custom kits are shipped out.
Full custom figures, DX version, Grand Packages shipping will be beginning tomorrow.
First come, first serve basis shipping, and shipping finished at end of this week.
So, every Hendrix buyers will be received at next week.
Thank you very much all, your patience and kind.

Best Regards,
Serang.

Awesome Serang! We cant wait! Thanks for the update.

The "wigs" are'nt really wigs, but square patches of material. I'm not sure how to deal with these. .. I don't know whether to glue whole pieces entirely onto the sculpt and then just trim away or what.

Jimmy,
As for making the wig, you'll want to cut a square that is larger then the wig base. Give yourself extra fabric to grip and pull -- don't cut tight just to save fabric, Serang provided ample. Any number of adhesives should work: 3M adhesive spray, UHU, even a dab of hot glue if you work fast. You'll want to think in terms of "corners," and attach those first. Sideburns, widow's peak, and last the nape; it's got about five corners, or points between which you'll want to stretch the fabric. Start at the front and work back. Finally, trim off the excess fabric.

Good luck with those magnets.

I made the mistake of using Crazy Glue to glue the material to the skull cap. Overnight it turned some of the hair white and flat. I don't think its a major problem. I only glued on top and its in the back on top, so it's not terribly noticeable. I think a wash with some black acrylic paint may settle the whole thing or if I just used some of that addhesive spray or fabric-tac to fill in the area with some of the loose clippings from the trim.
I'll not make the same mistake with the other wig. This is the bandana style and I'm not disatisfied with my hairdressing skills:wink1:

just a heads up

I did but when I try to track the package nothing comes up,:dunno but I have had this happen before. Sometimes it takes a day or two for it to show.:gah:

Thats cool that you got your tracking number! Please post pics when he arrives! I am still waiting for my tracking number/shipment notification.......:dunno

Serang any idea when the rest of the full sets and grand packages will ship???

I made the mistake of using Crazy Glue to glue the material to the skull cap. Overnight it turned some of the hair white and flat. I don't think its a major problem. I only glued on top and its in the back on top, so it's not terribly noticeable. I think a wash with some black acrylic paint may settle the whole thing or if I just used some of that addhesive spray or fabric-tac to fill in the area with some of the loose clippings from the trim.
I'll not make the same mistake with the other wig. This is the bandana style and I'm not disatisfied with my hairdressing skills:wink1:

just a heads up

I used fabric-tac to glue on the hair. Make sure you leave enough hanging over the forehead and ears to trim it back. Have a good reference picture and take your time--small, curved scissors work well. I am happy with the result and once painted, it is dead on Jimi.

I got email confirmation with shipping information/tracking.

People read your emails and make sure your package shipped or if its ready to ship.

I got the email and it says it will be ready to ship this Wednesday.

So if your trying to track your package and don't see anything it might be your package has not shipped yet.

Hope this helps.

326115_437816899593268_334073223_o.jpg

Hendrix shipping began.
Serial No.1 shipped out already(Full figure, DX, Grand Package), other numbers will be fallows.
All full figures and grand package will be shipped at thursday.
Thanks,

Serang.

218187_437818732926418_360407233_n.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't afford a full set unfortunately, but I had to have Serang's beautiful Hendrix in the collection no matter what. I settled for a painted and unpainted head sculpt and the Montery clothing set. After a quick build up on a Hot Toys TT boy, here are some pics! Love that Serang changed the skin tone to be more accurate! Beautiful piece! I'll have a short YouTube video to follow.

Hendrix.jpg

Hendrix2.jpg

Hendrix3.jpg

Sweet bro....can't wait to get my set in....let's just say 3 different versions.....one i came up myself..;-)

Beautiful addition Emarare! Congrats!:clap:clap:clap

**** this thing is beautiful, congrats everyone!

Sweet bro....can't wait to get my set in....let's just say 3 different versions.....one i came up myself..;-)

thanks for the video emarae :clap cant wait to get mine:panic:

Thanks everyone! Really blown away by this piece and so worth the wait! Serang really kicked ass with this piece and even though I couldn't get any of the full figured sets, I'm happy with what I got to still be part of the action! I have no regrets and I can only envy the rest of you guys that will be getting the full figures! You will be blown away!!!! :hi5:

326115_437816899593268_334073223_o.jpg

Hendrix shipping began.
Serial No.1 shipped out already(Full figure, DX, Grand Package), other numbers will be fallows.
All full figures and grand package will be shipped at thursday.
Thanks,

Serang.

218187_437818732926418_360407233_n.jpg

Very Nice! Cant wait Serang!

Couldn't afford a full set unfortunately, but I had to have Serang's beautiful Hendrix in the collection no matter what. I settled for a painted and unpainted head sculpt and the Montery clothing set. After a quick build up on a Hot Toys TT boy, here are some pics! Love that Serang changed the skin tone to be more accurate! Beautiful piece! I'll have a short YouTube video to follow.

Hendrix3.jpg

Thanks for sharing the stills and the video.

Did Serang's sculpted hands come with your set or did you modify the HT hands ?

Back