Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Serang is amazing so much detail would kill to have this guys talent excellent work

Couldn't believe my luck when I saw this on ebay last night. Was even more surprised when I won the auction with the first bid! I have never spent so much money in one go but I am sure it is worth it and I'll never get a better chance to pick these up! :yess:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jimi-Hen...vZh0ymTy53DXUKMgpbFBU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Wow! Congrats on a wonderful set of all you will ever need of a Serang Jimi Hendrix! I wonder who the original owner was? That is a ton of money, but if you're as a huge a fan as you must be, then it will hopefully all be worth it to you and then some! Whew! I wish I had pockets as deep! Just a wonderful collection right there! Very very impressive! Again, congrats! :clap

Hey Greeny400 Congrats!!! your gonna love the figure. If there was a time when I had to get rid of my collection and I could only keep 1 figure that would be Serang's Hendrix.

Hey Greeny400 Congrats!!! your gonna love the figure. If there was a time when I had to get rid of my collection and I could only keep 1 figure that would be Serang's Hendrix.

Thanks guys! I'm just so happy that I can get my hands on these figures. I honestly thought that nobody would be selling their set anytime soon, so I guess I got lucky when I spotted them on ebay.

Sorry to see that you have to sell these amazing pieces of art. I'm just glad that I got mine and I don't think I will be letting them go anytime soon. Hope you find the right buyer! :wink1:

I wanted to keep one of the two but I can't stand the thought of breaking this Grand Package Set.

So I'm selling them both together in hopes of getting the one I want later down the road.

Have to make some moves so my loss is another buyers gain :)

Amazing figure :exactly:

Great set Godfather1408, When you set him up spend some time looking at the detail on him. Fantastic work. Its my favorite figure in my collection.

Back