Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on this masterpiece guys. I had a chance to get a quick unboxing and hands on first look with a buddy of mine from the tube One6scale. Serang you really outdid yourself with this figure. Your best work to date! :clap

https://youtu.be/iFmfx5GC4jw

Hey Mike great video!! Congats One6scale great figure:clap
I got Jimi full version Monterey # 01/05 :hi5:
So there are 2 Jimi's in NYC

Nice video!
Korean news paper is a magical buffer for safe shipping friend~ HaHa!~!

Glad you liked it Serang! You outdid yourself! It is a true gem. And I'm totally used to Korean newspaper packing from Rainman as well! It is very efficient! :lol

That figure is CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Spoken like a true prodigy! :wink1:
PulpFictionTheWolf.jpg

Thanks Mike! Congrats on this figure. :hi5: Its one of the all time greats! Get them pics up asap!

Congrats, bro! It really is an amazing figure that has so much life and is so fun to pose! Be sure to share some pics too! Looking forward to seeing more from everyone else! Wow..! :hi5:

First I want to say THANK YOU to Serang for making one of my childhood hero (the first non sports), I missed seeing Jimi live 3 times when I was a kid. One time he played on 137th st. in Harlem, I lived on 125th street in Harlem I found out the next day. I was not a happy kid :monkey2 Thank god I had a older brother that was into music at that time. I was one of the few kids (again I lived in Harlem think R&B, Jazz,Latin music) that was into Rock at that time.

This figure to me is the Holiest of Holy Grails.
Well anyway here are some pic's taken with my phone. Some day I might buy a good camera.
Box
photoMA32827604-0003.jpg

Card

photoMA32827606-0004.jpg

photoMA32827608-0005.jpg

photoMA32827600-0001.jpg

photoMA32827620-0007.jpg

Thanks again Serang you a true artist:rock

First I want to say THANK YOU to Serang for making one of my childhood hero (the first non sports), I missed seeing Jimi live 3 times when I was a kid. One time he played on 137th st. in Harlem, I lived on 125th street in Harlem I found out the next day. I was not a happy kid :monkey2 Thank god I had a older brother that was into music at that time. I was one of the few kids (again I lived in Harlem think R&B, Jazz,Latin music) that was into Rock at that time.

This figure to me is the Holiest of Holy Grails.
Well anyway here are some pic's taken with my phone. Some day I might buy a good camera.
Box
photoMA32827604-0003.jpg

Card

photoMA32827606-0004.jpg

photoMA32827608-0005.jpg

photoMA32827600-0001.jpg

photoMA32827620-0007.jpg

Thanks again Serang you a true artist:rock

Glad yours arrived safely El Calvo! Mine should be here tomorrow or Wed!

Thanks stretchbaldy your going to love him when he comes in. The detail Serang put into him is amazing.:1-1:

DarthMagnus you are right this is the year of the grails. With iminime's Michael Corleone (My favorite movie of all time and Ray's little upgrade) and Serang Jimi Hendrix this has been one of the best years collecting for me. I got to get the lights you have for your Detolf thats is my next step.:yess:

turbo.VS.ozone it does seam like that some times:thud:

Lookin like I'll be getting my grand package tomorrow.. Think I'll put aside a good 3 to 4 hours to absorb it all in ;)

Congats Breakersrevenge your going to need more hrs. I got mine yesterday and I am still seeing detail that is just amazing.

NOOOOOOOOO! The postal gods must not be pleased with me! The Post Office attempted to deliver the masterpiece today but no one was home! I have to pick it up in the morning! Guess Ill have to wait another 24 hours to see this work of art!

Maybe one of the most ambitious full figure projects I've ever seen. Came out astounding, the complexity and color/style of the outfit, the various options and expressions, just a real masterpiece. Congrats to Serang and anyone who got one.

JIMI HENDRIX 42 YEARS MEMORIAL.

578377_440465749328383_1650484390_n.jpg

Jimi Hendrix died September 18, 1970.
Rest in peace great artist.

Serang.

Last edited:
Back