Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing the stills and the video.

Did Serang's sculpted hands come with your set or did you modify the HT hands ?

No, the Serang hands were a must have for me and these were painted up by Serang as well. I ordered on painted head and I think the hands were part of the deal too? I forget exactly how the order process broke down. I noticed the black shoes scratched fairly easily, so be careful with those when handling.

No, the Serang hands were a must have for me and these were painted up by Serang as well. I ordered on painted head and I think the hands were part of the deal too? I forget exactly how the order process broke down. I noticed the black shoes scratched fairly easily, so be careful with those when handling.

Wow man thanks for sharing. I noticed you mention you didn't pick up the full set like 50 times. :rotfl

You were able to built it yourself and it looks amazing man congrats!!! :clap

I on the other hand don't have a lot of experience putting these figures together and patching that hair in looks like a total nightmare. :horror

I can't wait to get both of mine. Nice pick up on the guitar too!

Last edited:
Wow man thanks for sharing. I noticed you mention you didn't pick up the full set like 50 times.

You was able to built it yourself and it looks amazing man!!! :hi5:

I on the other hand don't have a lot of experience putting these figures together and patchign that hair in looks like a total nightmare.

The hair is not that bad. JUST DO NOT USE CRAZY GLUE. My second wig I used the 3M Spray mount. I sprayed the back of the rug and the top of the skull cap then just layed the skull cap on top of the bacK of the rug and let it sit for a few hours. I thought it best not to glue the sides and back
It is very foldable and can be tucked under or lay over the edges.
Then just SLOWLY trim away. Be symetrical if thats what you want

The hair is not that bad. JUST DO NOT USE CRAZY GLUE. My second wig I used the 3M Spray mount. I sprayed the back of the rug and the top of the skull cap then just layed the skull cap on top of the bacK of the rug and let it sit for a few hours. I thought it best not to glue the sides and back
It is very foldable and can be tucked under or lay over the edges.
Then just SLOWLY trim away. Be symetrical if thats what you want

Great advice man!

Not to sound like a total ******, but I won't have that problem. I picked up both full sets. I would be too scared to receive a masterpiece like this and then "F" it up.

Emarae's looks great though.

Last edited:
Wow man thanks for sharing. I noticed you mention you didn't pick up the full set like 50 times. :rotfl

You were able to built it yourself and it looks amazing man congrats!!! :clap

I on the other hand don't have a lot of experience putting these figures together and patching that hair in looks like a total nightmare. :horror

Oops! Was it that bad? LOL! I just wanted to make sure things were clear about my figure as folks might wonder about stuff like the body, the guitar I ended up using, etc. Also, a lot of my buddies know I collect a lot of stuff, so I didn't want them thinking I shelled out about 4K for this or something like that. And I basically wanted to get the idea across that as amazing as this built up figure looks, can you imagine how insanely amazing the full figures will look with all the extras included! Wow! Looking forward to seeing yours and everyone else's pics! :wink1:

Oops! Was it that bad? LOL! I just wanted to make sure things were clear about my figure as folks might wonder about stuff like the body, the guitar I ended up using, etc. Also, a lot of my buddies know I collect a lot of stuff, so I didn't want them thinking I shelled out about 4K for this or something like that. And I basically wanted to get the idea across that as amazing as this built up figure looks, can you imagine how insanely amazing the full figures will look with all the extras included! Wow! Looking forward to seeing yours and everyone else's pics! :wink1:

I know what you mean.

There's few figures that would get me to drop that much coin for and Jimi Hendrix was one of them.

If Serang ever made a Sho-nuf figure. One with football pads and another with the final battle scene I might have no choice but to spend the money. I'll be happy to though :pray:

419348_438910176150607_1727261490_n.jpg

Hendrix Grand Packages.
Shipping tomorrow morning, now all Hendrix shipping finished!
Thanks all who wait for this Hendrix figures.

Serang.

Anybody know how long it takes to go though Customs at J.F.K. airport? Jimi got there on Thursday and as of Sunday its still has not moved. Don't know if its because 9/11 last week and they are being more careful or what but it usually takes about 3 days for me to get stuff from over seas. Should I get worried that its been 4 days with no movement?

Mine is sitting in customs in San Fran as well El Calvo. I think we will be good. Just a few more days longer!

I was checked 'Gift', and item price '$15' for custom declare.
Also, no invoice or receipt included.
Good luck to all!

Congrats on this masterpiece guys. I had a chance to get a quick unboxing and hands on first look with a buddy of mine from the tube One6scale. Serang you really outdid yourself with this figure. Your best work to date! :clap

[ame]https://youtu.be/iFmfx5GC4jw[/ame]

Jimi is in the house!!! Serang thanks you he came out fantastic!!! :clap:1-1::clap
I will post pic's tonight when I get home :wave

Back