Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left arm peg was **** on mine. Had to fix it. They basically drilled a hole deeper than the size of the metal rod....

Not worth what they're asking for it, but I'm happy with this Sentinel nonetheless. Works really well with kotos and bowens (my statues are all boxed up I just had this repainted brown wolverine here with me)

Yeah my replacement body didn't fit the base at first, I had to use a drill bit into base, the peg depressed inwards though, took a set of plyers to get it back

fit complicated assembly, if one thing goes wrong it throws everything else off.

Glad to say now it lights up and the replacement body was great... unfortunate I had to drill a hole, at least I can use the smashed up sentinel body as a placeholder for the alternative head and I removed all the prongs on the broken body in case I need spare ones.

Broken Sentinel can sit with my action figures, Now I gotta find a case big enough to house the massive piece.

A lil frustrating with the pegs, the arms had issues going into pegs and some of paint wore off.

I'm just relieved to have a working Sentinel ... FED EX literally ripped a massive hole in the box, I'm so glad it didn't arrive broken again

Took a pic with my Bowen Wolverine :D. Absolutely LOVE this maquette.
12360208_10207257275061411_7239702918167105922_n.jpg

Yeah my replacement body didn't fit the base at first, I had to use a drill bit into base, the peg depressed inwards though, took a set of plyers to get it back

fit complicated assembly, if one thing goes wrong it throws everything else off.

Glad to say now it lights up and the replacement body was great... unfortunate I had to drill a hole, at least I can use the smashed up sentinel body as a placeholder for the alternative head and I removed all the prongs on the broken body in case I need spare ones.

Broken Sentinel can sit with my action figures, Now I gotta find a case big enough to house the massive piece.

A lil frustrating with the pegs, the arms had issues going into pegs and some of paint wore off.

I'm just relieved to have a working Sentinel ... FED EX literally ripped a massive hole in the box, I'm so glad it didn't arrive broken again

I'm glad you and Dark Spidey were able to make your statues work, Rulk. Kinda jealous that you have an extra broken Sentinel to manipulate to your heart's content. :wink1:

Took a pic with my Bowen Wolverine :D. Absolutely LOVE this maquette.
12360208_10207257275061411_7239702918167105922_n.jpg

Awesome pic. Reminds me of....

"This one's for you, Morph!"

MZe8Oc.gif

I'm glad you and Dark Spidey were able to make your statues work, Rulk. Kinda jealous that you have an extra broken Sentinel to manipulate to your heart's content. :wink1:

Awesome pic. Reminds me of....

"This one's for you, Morph!"

MZe8Oc.gif
Hmm I don't get to keep mine...they want me to send everything back via the shipping label emailed. Guess I'm getting a whole new sentinel and the broken one goes back, shipper box and all...hopefully it doesn't take long. Uughhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Hmm I don't get to keep mine...they want me to send everything back via the shipping label emailed. Guess I'm getting a whole new sentinel and the broken one goes back, shipper box and all...hopefully it doesn't take long. Uughhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It's interesting what gets - or doesn't get - sent back. The cost of return shipping on such a large piece is substantial. Unless SS needs the sentinel to collect insurance on shipping damage?

In any event, here's hoping second times the charm, KG!

Now I remember way I don't buy from SS! $171.00 in charges on the slip waiting at my door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thing cost me $1,500.00 bucks!!

Arrived today. Everything works. Really like the custom base concept. Storm would be a great third figure so there will be a female in the mix, but I'd like to see the dio expand even more with destroyed Sentinel parts and more X-Men like Cyclops, Colossus, Rogue, Archangel, etc.

Back