Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why ebay? bbts has it available right now for the same price as sideshow. if you buy there you will have at least some sort of customer service it the event that it is damaged. ebay your ****ed if that happens.

Bbts is on preorder and eBay has more than enough buyer protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gomur! :hi5:

Yeah I didn't think there would be a problem with the arms, I guess it's just the pessimist in me.

But man the more I pass by this statue, the more I am loving it! I kinda see why SSC chose the more armored style...it just adds more detail to look at! I still would have liked a more classic style, but you kinda get that from the head.
I thought the yellow dots on the thighs would bother be, but they don't...since most of the viewer attention is focused on the upper torso and head.

I was able to snap a few more detailed/closer pics for anyone interested. (although the blinds are not the most attractive backdrop ha:slap)

Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5869_copy.jpg

Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5887.jpg

Sideshow_sentinel_IMG_5858.jpg

Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5857.jpg

sideshow_sentinel_IMG_5859.jpg

And this is just for fun!
Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5882_copy.jpg

Thanks Gomur! :hi5:

Yeah I didn't think there would be a problem with the arms, I guess it's just the pessimist in me.

But man the more I pass by this statue, the more I am loving it! I kinda see why SSC chose the more armored style...it just adds more detail to look at! I still would have liked a more classic style, but you kinda get that from the head.
I thought the yellow dots on the thighs would bother be, but they don't...since most of the viewer attention is focused on the upper torso and head.

I was able to snap a few more detailed/closer pics for anyone interested. (although the blinds are not the most attractive backdrop ha:slap)

Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5869_copy.jpg

Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5887.jpg

Sideshow_sentinel_IMG_5858.jpg

Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5857.jpg

sideshow_sentinel_IMG_5859.jpg

And this is just for fun!
Sideshow_Sentinel_IMG_5882_copy.jpg

Dam this looks so good. I pre ordered day 1 and I still dont have it... dcmmmmmmmmmm you sideshow!!!!!!!!

Typically they do, lost over $900 shipping to all international customers...

If anyone is not protected its clearly the sellers, apparently buyers feel they have the need to be complete ass wads

Even though

A SHIPPING LABEL WAS PRINTED THRU PAYPAL

B NO TRACKING OPTION AVAILABLE

C SELLER LOSES MERCHANDISE SHIPPING COSTS AND SALE, Buyer claims never arrived however after investigation with post office suddenly disappears

D BUYERS WITH FAR LESS POSTIVE FEEDBACK RESIDE IN COUNTRIES LIKE GERMANY BRAZIL AND MEXICO, Know how to abuse the system

Experience not ignorant blanket statements

If the shoe fits..

Why would a seller provide more warranty than the actual manufacturer?

Ridiculous

My sentinel arrived at least I know Sideshow offers some assurance than dealing with eBay or Paypal

Left arm doesnt light up upon inspection and after trying rubbing alcohol on the connector, i noticed the socket was bent inside the body, eventually broke when removing arm. I hope they have a replacement

Otherwise, pretty stellar piece, must have for XMen fans

Nice pics Rulk. I haven't seen any pics with the other head. You like this more than the other head sculpt?

Sentinel is finally arriving from SS by the end of this week! Practically drooling at these pics while I wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yes I prefer that head

I apologize I haven't posted that video, busy day

I'll get around to it, I was gonna compare all my Sentinels I have including the Marvel Universe carded Sentinel on Novelty pack, signed by Chief of Marvel Joe Quesada (I believe he drew the artwork on packaging as well).

sdcc-hasbros-marvel-universe-sentinel-md.jpg

kick ass Apocalypse
apocaplyse.jpg

and compare the maquette to this sentinel when I get home

sentinelshowdown.jpg

Posted this on the other forums. Got mine on Saturday after sitting at UPS for four days!? Here's my set up:

I really like this piece and it's already huge, but I think it would've been better if it were the same scale as the head Colossus is holding.

I really like this piece and it's already huge, but I think it would've been better if it were the same scale as the head Colossus is holding.

I understand the sentiment, but this piece is large enough already! Hard enough to find space for. Maybe if it were a legit 32" instead of 30".

With a head in the scale of the diorama, you're probably pushing 40+ inches. Legendary scale territory.

Then again, that would be pretty sweet too. :lol

Back