Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally went ahead and put my order in. Got him for $392 after my reward points were added. I think this is going to be an epic piece in hand. Can't wait!

Finally went ahead and put my order in. Got him for $392 after my reward points were added. I think this is going to be an epic piece in hand. Can't wait!

Congrats on diving in. Hopefully there are no more delays to this highly anticipated statue.

Anyone else get the 13 day processing notice yesterday? I'm pumped up for this one.

Post pictures! I really want this, but that tag for a sentinel is just too rich for my blood. Congrats on getting one.

I'm kind of drawn on this figure. I love the paint job and the general look of his design, but I just don't like the pose he's in. It has no authority to it. Honestly looks like he's kind of falling over and trying to keep his balance

Saw this in a shop today...not super impressed. Sculpt is really nice but does not have a big wow factor. Will post pics later. Would've considered at a more reasonab price.

The eyes looked really dull....the shop didn't turn on the light-up so I couldn't judge how it looks with the lights on. The head articulation is very cool though and I hope that Sideshow implements it to future statues more.

Couldn't rotate the photos...

IMG_0197.jpgIMG_0196.jpgIMG_0195.jpgIMG_0194.jpgIMG_0193.jpgIMG_0192.jpgIMG_0191.jpg

Last edited:
The paint looks more like a big action figure I like the proto metallic paint much better. For the price I will wait to buy later for less.

I'm selling my Deadpool EX PF or Wolverine EX PF for one.

I will wait for the XM one when the license gets the go. Btw that is the best looking shop ever. Nothing like that for a Lcs here. More like a kitchen with books all over here for a LCS. No fancy lights, and cool statues.

Back