Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robotic enough to rock pink pants without shame, human enough to tan. Do Sentinels dream of electric mutants?

On the fence with this one. Probably much more impressive in person and with the lights on.
750 is pretty low. Could be a really good piece down the road like Galactus.

I have another Deadpool PF EX that stays in my collection, my friend sold me his Deadpool and the Wolverine PF is a piece that I dont enjoy anymore. I like the brown suit better since it flows better with the Jim Lee line i got going

I have another Deadpool PF EX that stays in my collection, my friend sold me his Deadpool and the Wolverine PF is a piece that I dont enjoy anymore. I like the brown suit better since it flows better with the Jim Lee line i got going

Yeah I can hear you on that, but I duno about sideshow Pfs anymore. The first one is great quality. You might be trading that for a wafer thin poorly painted mess. I'd wait to get him in hand first before I'd give the older one up. Just lookin out.

I don't care if its thin. As long as the sculpt is killer. As far as paint app goes SS has been on a roll recently IMO. However, keeping one around until you see the other is never a bad idea if you can swing it.

I don't care if its thin. As long as the sculpt is killer. As far as paint app goes SS has been on a roll recently IMO. However, keeping one around until you see the other is never a bad idea if you can swing it.

Yeah but we are talking thinnn here. Really as this as you can go. Almost egg shell. Who wants to spend 500 + on something that fragile. One bad mistake and you are done.

The eyes looked really dull....the shop didn't turn on the light-up so I couldn't judge how it looks with the lights on. The head articulation is very cool though and I hope that Sideshow implements it to future statues more.

Couldn't rotate the photos...

I'm glad I didn't buy this now. While the sculpt is nice, it just looks underwhelming as a whole. I went and bought Galactus instead a few days ago.

This is one of the characters/designs that I've always loved. This big maquette tempts me, especially with the ES.

I'm still waiting for my shipping notice. Last they estimated was Nov-Dec. Should've arrived in Oct. Man, I want this Sentinel NOW!!! My X-Men beg for a challenge! ;)

inhand pics on fb. he looks good. the paint is clean and the light up works well.

still not a fan as I was hoping for a more classic version, but those who ordered him will be happy.

inhand pics on fb. he looks good. the paint is clean and the light up works well.

still not a fan as I was hoping for a more classic version, but those who ordered him will be happy.

Anyone you can post the pics here, or state which group on fb they're in? Can't seem to find them.

here are a couple:

Attachments

• 12227000_991842257521314_3274085872929933812_n.jpg
    12227000_991842257521314_3274085872929933812_n.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 12243542_991842260854647_8012904617055020990_n.jpg
    12243542_991842260854647_8012904617055020990_n.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 183
Back