Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to hunt one down for 700.00 to 800.00 shipped max. Now I see 899.99 or best offer with free shipping. These won't move fast. Discounts is sure to come soon. What was shipping for these like to the east coast?

Last edited:
Time to hunt one down for 700.00 to 800.00 shipped max. Now I see 899.99 or best offer with free shipping. These won't move fast. Discounts is sure to come soon. What was shipping for these like to the east coast?

$59.25 to Indiana.

Just saw an unboxing video on YouTube tonight, dude this guy looks spec-***ing-tacular! SS came through big time with this beastly robot. Now if only mine could ship out already!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

OMG

THERES THAT FAMOUS WOLVERINE QUOTE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BASE...

"This one's for you Morph"

Im totally geeking out

Must have

Sideshow just warmed my frozen lil heart a wee bit with that one

*tear*

Think mine ships around December 15th according to ss website...it'd be nice to get him before Christmas. Has anyone else's dropped?

Think mine ships around December 15th according to ss website...it'd be nice to get him before Christmas. Has anyone else's dropped?

Man, I'm still waiting for mine after my final Flex was delayed 2-3 times. I guess December last I heard.

OMG

THERES THAT FAMOUS WOLVERINE QUOTE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BASE...

"This one's for you Morph"

Im totally geeking out

Must have

Sideshow just warmed my frozen lil heart a wee bit with that one

*tear*

That's an excellent quote. Defined the X-Men/Sentinel struggle for many of us growing up in the 90s. Kudos to the SS team for adding that!

Back