Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xmen line back in demand

Demand will always be there. No matter how badly Disvel wants us to forget the Children of the Atom. :rock

He's way over priced and he's not as popylar. With this es he's still not sold out for years. I think it's very possible :dunno

Sentinel and Galactus are very close in size. Maybe Sentinel is a bit bulkier. One has an extra head. The other an extra face and his two heralds.

Priced the same as Galactus ($100 cheaper), and I'm sure we'd have seen more activity around preorder time.

Very curious how many units Galactus wound up selling. No doubt that factored into the ES and price.

galac-sentinel.jpg

Not sold out for years.... Its not even out yet and only went up for PO last year. :slap

Definitely too early for that exaggeration. :lol

With Koto and Bowen fans worldwide, 750 units can move in a hurry if the QC is up to snuff.

Demand will always be there. No matter how badly Disvel wants us to forget the Children of the Atom. :rock

Sentinel and Galactus are very close in size. Maybe Sentinel is a bit bulkier. One has an extra head. The other an extra face and his two heralds.

Priced the same as Galactus ($100 cheaper), and I'm sure we'd have seen more activity around preorder time.

Very curious how many units Galactus wound up selling. No doubt that factored into the ES and price.

View attachment 211628

Definitely too early for that exaggeration. :lol

With Koto and Bowen fans worldwide, 750 units can move in a hurry if the QC is up to snuff.

You dont need to tell me, Try and enlighten CBG

Nah, it's like Gotham and why Bats doesn't off the Joker. If we enlightened CBG, then this forum would just bring us someone worse.

Plus, CBG is a ton of fun. :yess:

Nah, it's like Gotham and why Bats doesn't off the Joker. If we enlightened CBG, then this forum would just bring us someone worse.

Plus, CBG is a ton of fun. :yess:

Without a doubt hahaha

Just noticed this was available on bbts for PO + 65$ shipping, wasn't available last week.

Still can't wrap my head around the price tag for this guy after it's all said and done.

Has it been delayed again or was the release window always Nov to Dec? I thought it was Oct to Nov.

My last FlexPay was postponed till October 10. So that's around the time I'm expecting it to ship. I hope it doesn't crossover into November.

Wow! Looks better than before. I think the pink got darker. That was one of my complaints before, that he was to pastel for my taste. Looks like they also got the hands and chest to light up. Magnificent! So glad I ordered now. I can't believe he looks better!

Such a tease!!!! I was really looking forward to getting him this month, but I'll patiently wait if it means we're getting a quality paint/build. This will be my first light up statue minus my XM Wolverine's blink eyes, and the hands/chest lighting up looks so cool. The paint and details look really good too. Maybe it will come early enough for Santa to sneak it under our tree...

The base is the only major change from what I can tell. The original had a more silver palette. This one is closer to black. Would've preferred the original - goes better with my Kotos - but not a dealbreaker by any means. More bothered by the delay.

My nephew is about the same height. Would really like to snap a pic of the two together before he gets taller. Maybe we can cut back on his food when he comes over. :wink1:

Back