Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where SS is getting their pricing model from and to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about the look of this maquette. Not Good

Hey guys, will somebody stop and ask what the hell is going on with this new prices? What are we purchasing? It's an only a comic book character's statue! Ok, I love them and happy to be a collector but this is insane! Besides it will not be a perfect product, lots of QC problems, painting errors and etc...Lobo and his dog cost about 750$. And now the sentinel is 890$! Everybody wins the big lottery here except me or what?

Hey guys, will somebody stop and ask what the hell is going on with this new prices? What are we purchasing? It's an only a comic book character's statue! Ok, I love them and happy to be a collector but this is insane! Besides it will not be a perfect product, lots of QC problems, painting errors and etc...Lobo and his dog cost about 750$. And now the sentinel is 890$! Everybody wins the big lottery here except me or what?

First of all Lobo and Dawg are $695. Lobo on his own is $580. So $180 more than Captain America. Not sure if you noticed but Lobo will make Captain America look like Captain smurf. He is huge.

The Sentinel maquette is even bigger. I think $800 would have been a better price (like Galactus) but I digress.

I feel like they could have chosen a better pose for this. It certainly an awesomely impressive statue, but I'm not crazy about the pose itself.

First of all Lobo and Dawg are $695. Lobo on his own is $580. So $180 more than Captain America. Not sure if you noticed but Lobo will make Captain America look like Captain smurf. He is huge.

The Sentinel maquette is even bigger. I think $800 would have been a better price (like Galactus) but I digress.

Sorry but size doesn't matter before like this! Not so much difference between with 695$ and 750$ so it is not worth to correct!

Are you kidding me? You are having issues visualizing this for sure. This is huge. It will make the standard $400 PF look very small. Apocalypse is humungous. He dwarfs my other x-men PFs.

I am not kidding and I get your point. I don't want to argue, if you are ok with 900$ and a enough income to purchase it, I will be happy for you...

I was going to get this, but now ive seen the pics im gonna give it a miss. I dont like it at all looks like a **** transformer to me.....buy gzz to the peeps who like it :)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

how do you explain the price of Apoc? is that a fluke? I think not. he's taller than this one by an inch and 300.00 cheaper

Last edited:
What's great about this is that it will be battle damaged so less returns for SS.

Damn, I wasn't a fan of the pose as soon as I saw it, but after looking at every picture in about 60 seconds, I want one now:lol

I did the same and went in the opposite direction. I don't like the Disco pose. I would have preferred a straight up, museum pose. Nice to be able to say "pass."

Back