Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to buy. Seems extremely detailed and massive. I own Apocayplse and he prolly sits 28" (guessing) from foot to top of head. Sentinel will look much taller standing next to him at 34". I have a feeling this will sit around like Galactus so I'll wait it out and hope for double points!

Looks really good. Maybe a standing still plain pose would work better and with an open ES? That way you could have a whole army of like 8 of them and it wouldn't look odd with them all in the same action pose ha. Not that that would matter anyway cause I don't make that much money for that ha. But I'm sure someone would buy em

I'm definitely going to pick this up. Maybe the extra price bump is due to the extra head. The Galactus Maquette had the interchangeable faceplate but the Sentinel has a whole extra head that can be positioned to your liking. Also the Sentinel might had an edition size unlike the Galactus Maquette. I wasn't so sure about the face style but it seems to be growing on me. He's about 1/12 scale from the size of him so adding 1/12 scale X-men figure will create a pretty cool diorama. Sure the price is expensive but who else is going to make a 32" Sentinel to go against Sideshow's version?

I love wasting time out of my life cleaning up after people

what was the cleanup for? no harm no foul done. but I guess it's okay to delete someone's post if you find it unfit to belong there, kinda crappy if you ask me

Sorry for the stupid question but what advantage is there to preordering day 1? Are you guaranteed a low edition #?

Back