Send in the clowns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Send in the clowns NEW PICS!

I have a thing for clowns and just think they are fun for some reason...lol! So i decided to sculpt up a demon clown just for fun! I still have a little work to do on him but please let me know what you guys think so far!

Pinky-clay1.jpg

pinky-clay2.jpg

Last edited:
awsome work pinkerton, u guna make these availble to make figures out of?? also, jst a little suggestion, maybe add alittle bit off hair around the ears/sides and back of head? ?

other than that, it would look awsome with a cool paint job.

Thanks guys!!! Wow what a love for clowns ;)

I did some refining on this piece and added just a bit more neck to give people more mounting options... I will post pics of the refined sculpture plus pictures of the resin castings later today.

I left the sculpted hair off because I will be adding custom dyed sheep wool to him... Trust me it will be extra creepy that way ;)

I will be offering this one also as a resin casting and possible some painted pieces if my time allows.

Just a little update... I'm almost done with the first clowns paint job and thought I would show some pictures. I will be adding the hair shortly. I will be starting another post soon for the Pennywise clown but I have some good ideas of what you guys are looking for ;)

Pinky-paint1.jpg

Pinky-paint2.jpg

Pinky-painted3.jpg

I was just messing with the face paint and had no real direction so I kept it simple ;)

damn pinkerton that kick ass seriously!! i love it! i gotta have a painted 1!! lol!! the colour scheme u choose looks awsome too!!

will you be selling the head and outfit as a set? same for the pennywise, will u do a deal with like the head and hands and the clothing??

as for clothing for this clown and the pennywise, how are u guna tackle the shoes??

thanks.

Just a little update... I'm almost done with the first clowns paint job and thought I would show some pictures. I will be adding the hair shortly. I will be starting another post soon for the Pennywise clown but I have some good ideas of what you guys are looking for ;)

Pinky-paint1.jpg

Pinky-paint2.jpg

Pinky-painted3.jpg

I was just messing with the face paint and had no real direction so I kept it simple ;)

Back