SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does HT put pre-orders up during SDCC, I can't remember?

Occasionally.

So if your at SDCC Andy Lincoln has been going around hangout out with people in lines. Be on the look out.

Mondo 1/6 merman (I’m super excited..hope it doesn’t take 3 years like he-man) from masters of the universe (motu hence forth)

9BCD5D7D-C0EE-465E-B135-D53D4919960D.jpeg

I don't see them making that Vulture. It's pretty massive and as a villian they don't make them all too often.

I think Vision, SW, Gamora, StarLord are just there for show, they just look like previous figures that they have already made. Perhaps Falcon as well.

Bucky looks great. Don't have one of him so I think I will grab this one. Same for War Machine.

Shuri looks great, but I reckon that it will be like Valkyrie and we won't see it come up for preorder.

Love the look of Darth Maul, Bespin Leia and a few of the other PT reveals.

John Wick is a nice surprise. Would have liked to have seen more Matrix figures than just Smith.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Kevin figure will probably just be the one they gave him repackaged.

BC306C01-502D-42F3-BBEF-DE1D8A1BF090.jpeg

I would bet Vulture makes it to PO. Too much time has passed after the movie for them to be just messing around with a proto.

So we are at 21 new figures and counting. Plus things like hulkbuster and nanotech iron man and vision and new spear black panther I didn’t include. Add on the ones from tomorrow and that’s more then most years entire release/teases pre 2014. Nutty.

I guess its a different figure then :dunno

Found this quote on HT Facebook page.

【Hot Toys landing San Diego Comic Con 2018】
Hot Toys is excited to join hands with our official distributor Sideshow Collectibles, to surprise fans and collectors around the world with numerous highly detailed collectibles, this year, at San Diego Comic Con!

Great news to the fans who has committed to the magnificent Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Iron Man collectible figure - the unveil of a special set that is expected to offer a glamorous boost to the cutting edge Iro…
Afficher la suite

The links to Padme and Feige disappeared just like the Mk 7 link. I have a feeling there'll be a good bit for tomorrow. Really liking what I see so far, but for my wallets sake, I hope they're spread out well enough.

Ha....yea wallet be crying.

Already making a list of wants to break down to must haves and nice to haves....too many I want knowing capacity will be an issue.

The links to Padme and Feige disappeared just like the Mk 7 link. I have a feeling there'll be a good bit for tomorrow. Really liking what I see so far, but for my wallets sake, I hope they're spread out well enough.

There was a mk 7 diecast link?

I know the chances are slim to none but I’m really holding out for an Infinity War Hulk.

Once again HT never stops amazing me with these releases....LOOK another Marvel release we did already BUT with a New HAT!

So far the only interesting release is Agent Smith, and Wick and Vulture. Every other character figure has been done, at least once before.

Take those repeats out and we are seeing 5 releases at best.

But they know their audience because folks will line up for the 4th iteration of Cap, 3 rd of Gamora , and what? 3rd Star Lord and Bucky? I dunno I lose count. How many Iron Men is that now?

Better to look at what Blitzway is up to....

As far as Maul goes....how about his Sith Robe instead of a huge speeder that jacks the price up?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So does hot toys. Out of 700ish figures shown over the years like a dozen never got produced. Seems like a pretty good track record.

Back