SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tease for that announcement tomorrow. Gotta be video game Spidey! IMG_20180718_161708880-01.jpg

Sounds like a new line (like mms and VG and so on) based on the marvel based video games. Could be any of the Spidey games(some had X-men and avengers in them) or the tell tale GoTG games.

Sounds like a new line (like mms and VG and so on) based on the marvel based video games. Could be any of the Spidey games(some had X-men and avengers in them) or the tell tale GoTG games.

I think either Marvel or Insomniac stated that the upcoming Spidey game is the start of a new connected universe.

So it's either gonna be Insomniac Spidey or a diecast Mark VII.

If it’s “gamer verse” it’s more likely Spidy from the ps4 game that launchesin oct then the MK VII, was the the only 19th tease card?

I think either Marvel or Insomniac stated that the upcoming Spidey game is the start of a new connected universe.

So it's either gonna be Insomniac Spidey or a diecast Mark VII.

Both would be cool.

Be interesting to see how all this recent clamoring for non standard characters and licenses holds up to sales. Got matrix, Alita, John wick, marvel video games..then secondary characters like Shuri.

The marvel games would be a good way to get near comic looks finally from hot toys. Blue and yellow wolverine maybe. Comic daredevil. Black suit spidey. Green goblin.

Edit-

IG photos

1F6B12B2-D110-46E5-AE38-5436D8DC9005.jpeg
517C1A29-4BAD-4673-BB32-2F19C6EADC69.jpeg

Both would be cool.

Be interesting to see how all this recent clamoring for non standard characters and licenses holds up to sales. Got matrix, Alita, John wick, marvel video games..then secondary characters like Shuri.

The marvel games would be a good way to get near comic looks finally from hot toys. Blue and yellow wolverine maybe. Comic daredevil. Black suit spidey. Green goblin.

I dont know why Hot Toys just havent gone full comic as a sub line, SS efforts were admirable but fell very flat, Mezco is very much the same with their own takes on certain figs, I think a true comic line from HT's would be killer

I dont know why Hot Toys just havent gone full comic as a sub line, SS efforts were admirable but fell very flat, Mezco is very much the same with their own takes on certain figs, I think a true comic line from HT's would be killer

I agree. And best guess is licensing issues. Same reason they didn’t do Star Wars for a long time.

Edit-
Another IG pic
F932428C-A44E-4101-87A4-653372B7DACA.jpeg

Not hot toys but glad to see others finally catching up quality wise. This blitzway is impressive
3CB93B63-6913-43EF-BE85-C50CC924EC2A.jpeg

And this is funny. I’m the bathrooms they have those toilet seat cover things..this is what they did this year. Lol the Deadpool Head part is removable and that’s your toilet seat cover. Lol

CA4AE05E-B87D-4AD7-AD3C-7BDE3EBB3FEA.jpeg

Last edited:
That Alita looks great. I hope the movie is actually good otherwise the figure will never be made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

With this being the second time we've seen Corvus Glaive is that a good indicator that they'll make him?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

With this being the second time we've seen Corvus Glaive is that a good indicator that they'll make him?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Not really. Though I think it might.

Yellow jacket was at like 5 cons, on the calendar they handed out and in the catalog. Crossbones was at a bunch of shows and in the catalog. Rey’s speeder was at three shows I can think of.

Sorry should have labeled that. It’s the actual 1/1 prop from the film. Marvel has a 10 year display. It’s the actual one Downey wore

Back