SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is another con right after sdcc so might get one or two there as well

Figured I’d start this since we will need one in a few days. Heard there’s a new 1/4 iron man to be shown and it could be either the 46(heard that more) or a mk4/6(one person said this)..could be something else but it’s a 1/4 iron man anyway.

1/4 mark 2 possible. We all know it'll come eventually with the upcoming mark 3. :rotfl

Another reason they maybe finally doing Vulture is he's been confirmed to be in Spider-Man:far from home. Should he be featured prominently in it at all, his actual release will be timed pretty close to the film coming out. Also, if he does end up being in an eventual Sinister Six, Hot toys will have one out if the way.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

How are they going to pull of Vulture in 1/6 scale? Aren't his wings like 40FT tip to tip in the film?

How are they going to pull of Vulture in 1/6 scale? Aren't his wings like 40FT tip to tip in the film?

They are not. I don't believe they are able manufacture something like that in series and for a reasonable price.

Ok, display is shaping up nicely with all the rumors. :lol

We have

Vulture
Aquaman
Batgirl
Hellboy 2019
66 Batmobil
Nurse Joker
Shuri
Coulson 2.0

Pretty sure on Vulture as I just got confirmation that HC SM will be available for order again.

My guesse on the gamble a few pages back:

BPSR = Shuri
SMVTR = Vulture
BAALT = Maybe some BAtman ALTernative :dunno
AKBG = Arkham Knight Batgirl
JW = Joker with wig (Nurse)
AQM = Aquaman

Weird that there is no Iron Man rumor. Must be a DC MK 1 and 7 announcement. :lol

Last edited:
Any wing indication for Vulture?

I can see folks already getting tweaked up over HC Spidey getting a rerelease. Maybe it'll be a movie promo to coincide with Far From Home's release.

Posted on FB, a cryptic spoiler for the Hot Toys display :

BPSR
SMVTR
BAALT
AKBG
JW
AQM

I'm assuming the last one is Aquaman. Haven't deciphered the others yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Black Panther Shuri (BP sister)
Spiderman Vulture
Battle Angel Alita (maybe)
Arkham Batgirl
John Wick
Aquaman

No mention of SW figures? I'm sure they'll show Dooku, and I'm hoping they'll reveal Grievous and Maul. I'd love to see the 66 batmobile but I bet it's just for display.

No mention of SW figures? I'm sure they'll show Dooku, and I'm hoping they'll reveal Grievous and Maul. I'd love to see the 66 batmobile but I bet it's just for display.
Wasn't Darth Maul hinted by someone yesterday? I can't wait till they show us something. You can feel this board and facebook and others foaming at the mouth for info lol. I know I am.

Thought there would be pics of them setting up by now.

Of course my phone is going black screen of death on the best day of the year....

As far as shuri and vulture, think i would pass on those. Those seconday characters are hard for me because its hard enough just getting primary characters.

They are not. I don't believe they are able manufacture something like that in series and for a reasonable price.

As was pointed out by others in the separate Vulture thread, he had two sets of wings. His first wings weren't as large or as elaborate as the high altitude wings he used at the end of the film. This is concept art, but pretty much what they looked like. Still larger than Falcon's, but not (IMO) beyond HT's capabilities.

Vulture_concept_art_Spider-Man_Homecoming.jpg

Thought there would be pics of them setting up by now.

Of course my phone is going black screen of death on the best day of the year....

As far as shuri and vulture, think i would pass on those. Those seconday characters are hard for me because its hard enough just getting primary characters.

Still before 7:30am in San Diego. Might want to give them some time.

I know many online folks are talking about 5 pmish pacific time to start showing pics of stuff. What time does everything actually start today?

Back