SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on FB, a cryptic spoiler for the Hot Toys display :

BPSR
SMVTR
BAALT
AKBG
JW
AQM

I'm assuming the last one is Aquaman. Haven't deciphered the others yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the first two are "Black Panther Shuri" and "Spider-Man Vulture", the latter of which I'd love to see. :pray:

JW = John Wick?

Maybe. Think Hot Toys said "Hey, know that franchise that already has 400 different third-party scultps? Let's buy that license!" XD

I'm guessing the first two are "Black Panther Shuri" and "Spider-Man Vulture", the latter of which I'd love to see. :pray:

Ooh, that's an interesting guess.

Also maybe AKBG: Arkham Knight Batgirl.

Also to be clear: take this all with a grain of salt. I have no idea if the person that posted this is ACTUALLY AT SDCC setup right now.

I also thought the first one was Shuri, be still my soul.

Yeah...is there any validity to these teases? Or just some random person who is bored and wants to troll?

If there is a Vulture i bet he will never make it to production. Just another bitter tease what they can done, but not in series.

I feel bad spoiling because I met Mr. Chan and he was nice :lol Didn't see Shuri or Wick..but there is a vulture, Aquaman, Batgirl, and a certain red charcter with horns...

I have never been so excited and then so sad.

Based on things we have seen teased there may be a Coulson figure as well

If they reveal a vulture figure and not put it up for sale, i'm going to be kinda pissed.

Pre Falcon I’d say it wouldn’t get made. Now hey have some experience with rigid wing designs. Vultures bigger and more complex but a lot of the engineering and production stuff overlaps. I’d say good chance it gets made

Another Coulson? Yawn!

Hoping for more PT figures like Mace and Jango.

That yawn cuts both ways. Mace...you mean fury in bath robes? Jango..you mean less interesting an worse paint boba?

For the record I’d buy all three.

Last edited:
Back