SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Vulture would be an instant order for me. Michael Keaton is the man! He's the freakin' Batman after all! :yess:

I only got a very brief look, but I didn't notice wings on the vulture. Will have some pics up tomorrow for preview night.
Did Vulture have a helmeted or unhelmeted head sculpt? Keaton likeness?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Is BAALT battle angel alita, by any chance?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

A winged Vulture would be hard to pass up....I just sold my Spidey and have made a vow not to collect Marvel...

But damn....finally an original inspired Marvel release.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Helmeted head. There may still be a Keaton headsculpt I just didn't see it.

Hmmm...I need a Keaton sculpt for me to get it. Especially since he'll likely be 270 bucks or something lol Still early though. Hopefully we're ass deep in reveals by the end of the week.

They really need to make a Keaton HS if they're doing Vulture, just gotta. It'll be so big I doubt I'll get it but I'll only get it with the HS.

How was that teased?

I was wondering that too. Where is the hype for a new Coulson? Agents of Shield is now 6 seasons deep and other than the Capt. Marvel film(where I think he has less chance of being made than Ronan or even young Fury), what's wrong with the old figure? I think Quake and other shield agents or the Netflix Defenders have a better chance now than another Coulson. Course, i'm also extra pessimistic cause I bought a Coulson last year for 350 plus lol.

How was that teased?

When Clark was at Sideshow it was included in the photo

0848E943-6FA0-4B89-A1A1-FF7559C4220A.jpeg

If they really are showing the Vulture I hope they release him.
I don’t want him to be another Yellow Jacket.

If Vulture is actually shown, I have to believe HT intend to release it. Spidey Homecoming came out over a year ago, so this is a completely different situation than that of Yellow Jacket, which was shown along with the original Ant-Man suit leading up to that film's release. While HT may have gotten cold feet with YJ after seeing the character on screen, maybe they realized Vulture is a more compelling & popular villain, likely to be a profitable product & therefore worth the additional time & investment to develop it. At least I hope that's the case...

Back