SDCC Marvel predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks good, but Iron Suit Spiderman was a weak idea even in the marvel universe. It would be like having a scene in Star Wars with Vadar in a pink dress and then asking for a PF representation.

well there is a pink R2....but that was for a charity.

yeah marvel was little light (which given how HOT Marvel is right now with the movies and such, I would have thought SS would be pushing them right now) but SS has blown me away with their entire selection this year.

again, where's my WWH PF though?

He looks good, but Iron Suit Spiderman was a weak idea even in the marvel universe. It would be like having a scene in Star Wars with Vadar in a pink dress and then asking for a PF representation.

you take that back!!!!!!!!!!!!

this spidey will go great alongside my iron man :D

This stuff is super expensive so I am glad they are only offering a few pieces at a time. If they announced more we would all be so broke...so why the complaining? :huh

well there is a pink R2....but that was for a charity.

yeah marvel was little light (which given how HOT Marvel is right now with the movies and such, I would have thought SS would be pushing them right now) but SS has blown me away with their entire selection this year.

again, where's my WWH PF though?

Yeah thats my issue. Its not that the offereings suck. They just are not the major offerings I hoped for. I guess we can always hope that more annoncments will be made on pieces they couldnt get a prototype of for SDCC.

Sideshow needs to learn something...In the Marvel Universe there is two constant: the Spidey Fans and the Hulk Fans..you gotta keep them satisfied...Then,throw away an X-men goodies from time to time and everyone will be happy...

This stuff is super expensive so I am glad they are only offering a few pieces at a time. If they announced more we would all be so broke...so why the complaining? :huh

because we need MORE drama...

damn titty-babies :monkey2

First..I am a complainer..its what I do. Second...all that I really wanted was a new Hulk piece! :monkey2

Anyone ever see "A Christmas Story"? Kid got tons of great presents christmas morning...but he just didnt get the ONE thing he had been praying for for months. The hulk is my Red Rider bee bee gun!

Sideshow needs to learn something...In the Marvel Universe there is two constant: the Spidey Fans and the Hulk Fans..you gotta keep them satisfied...Then,throw away an X-men goodies from time to time and everyone will be happy...

You forgot about the legion of Ghost Rider fans! :lol

AMEN!! The other lesson they need to learn is that Ghost Rider is pretty C or D listed these days! Thats my major beef! A new Ghost Rider over a new Hulk? Who runs that company? Johny friggen BLAZE?

just so i understand how this works...

pre-orders can come up at any time?

just so i understand how this works...

pre-orders can come up at any time?

Don't worry. Unless it is a PPO they will leave the ES open TBD for longer than they should. Just like last year.

Look at bright side guys: at least there is no more Hellboy 2 announcements. We been getting those every week for about a month now. :lol

Back