SDCC Marvel predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the bright side, my wallet can take a break as far as Marvel is concerned.

That CANT be all....they gotta have some HUGE announcement that the just dont want to share yet. Some massive surprise...

Hulk Vs. Abomination?
Planet Hulk PF?
WWH diorama?
A picture of a scrawney dwarf painted green??

GIVE ME SOMETHING SIDESHOW:monkey2

Maybe there holding the HULK announcement for later (I know very unlikely but I still have a tiny bit of hope)

Maybe there holding the HULK announcement for later (I know very unlikely but I still have a tiny bit of hope)

I dont know. That may not be ALL of the new products. If you read the News section it says

"Check out the relaunched Comic-Con section of our website featuring our popular interactive booth map, which has been updated with many new product Previews teasing some of what you can expect in the days ahead!"

So I guess they could always pull out some better stuff. Maybe tonight was just a teaser with a few lesser offerings??? :huh

c'mon, could it possibly get any better than Ghost Rider is a throne thingy. :rolleyes:

c'mon, could it possibly get any better than Ghost Rider is a throne thingy. :rolleyes:

No...no i guess not...UNLESS of course it was KING HULK on his throne on SAKARR....OR how about WWH sitting on his coliseum throne!

WWH4Finch.jpg

No...no i guess not...UNLESS of course it was KING HULK on his throne on SAKARR....OR how about WWH sitting on his coliseum throne!

fixed. :D

A) I was joking.

B) You didn't even read Planet Hulk, some Hulk fan you are. :lol

fixed. :D

A) I was joking.

B) You didn't even read Planet Hulk, some Hulk fan you are. :lol

A) Yes...i am aware you were joking. I have come to expect nothing more from you then sarcasm!:rolleyes:

B) SHHH...I will get to it!!:monkey3

No DD PF is the real shocker for me....I thought that was a lock. NO PF is even more shocking.....

Back