SDCC Marvel predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOD I hope so. I doubt it...but I hope there is more. Everything so far seems so lackluster and an over all poor choice.:monkey2

Disagree 100%. Sure theres stuff I wished was coming our way soon(Hulk,DD,a vs dio) but they stuff announced is still pretty cool, it might not be for everyone but its still cool.

I have to agree. So far I'm a little disappointed, but I'm sure there will be some more cool stuff coming. The things announced so far are pretty good, just not my taste yet.... Please another marvel PF!!!

I'll take anything hulk (provided its well done). WWH PF, Hulk Vs. Abomination dio, 1:1 Hulk bust, Hulk vs. Wolverine dio....Hulk vs red hulk dio even!

I'd take all of those except vs red dio.

Hulk vs wolverine would be great!

I agree...which means that in true Sideshow style we can safely say that Hulk Vs. Red hulk will be the next diorama....:banghead

Yep.....but who the heck am I kidding i'd buy it.....its HULK! I just rather have the others mentioned first.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

spidey looks great though. was hoping to see more from this line but overall I can't complain with SS's offerings.

Wow Sideshow...congratulations on Epic Failure!! :banghead:banghead

Dude, calm down. I think you are pretty much alone in saying that all Sideshow's announcements were failures. They may not be your cup of tea so to speak but many around here really like what has been announced. Don't be so egocentric. :peace

At least they are making Marvel stuff...and the fact that comiquettes aren't dead are both good things.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

spidey looks great though. was hoping to see more from this line but overall I can't complain with SS's offerings.

He looks good, but Iron Suit Spiderman was a weak idea even in the marvel universe. It would be like having a scene in Star Wars with VADER in a pink dress and then asking for a PF representation.

I might have gotten the spelling correct if I liked Star Wars or had even seen the first three movies all the way through.

Back