SDCC Marvel predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 new PF. Probably the next AH maquette. Not expecting a new 1:1 bust. I'd love to be surprised with another maquette (non AH) as that line has been severely lacking in announcements. Probably the next VS as well. And then a bunch of medi ^^^^ that no one really cares about.

...And then a bunch of medi ^^^^ that no one really cares about.

Hey now! Some do care... (well, I don't really care about Medicom's Marvel stuff, but someone out there must...) :rotfl

As for new stuff, my predictions...

Dr Strange PF
AH! Jean Grey maquette
Punisher VS Jigsaw Diorama

...and lastly, a Howard the Duck maquette in faux bronze!

I want a Venom or Sabertooth comiquette or a DD PF.

I want PF's of all 3 of those characters :D

I'd take that. I just think since wolverine was a comiquette sabertooth would match better if he were one also. I never really figured venom for a PF since there was no fabric or clothing material associated with him. DD would be a perfect PF though.

Sabretooth or Thanos PF ...^^^^ THE REST !!!!

ALSO MORE ANYTHING HULK...:rock

I bet some of you will be disapointed this year. With everything SS has released since ToyFair... there's not that much room left to display things that haven't been announced already!

I don't think we'll see another AH!
I don't think we'll see another PF! (Thing,Thor,Red Scull, and Mystique take up a lot of room)

We'll have IM stuff and maybe one thing new... but thats it.

Youve got it all wrong. Toy Fair isnt even the tip of the iceberg. Sideshow wasnt even at Toy Fair, how can you not expect SDCC to trump that by a mile?

i'd like an adam hughes mystique'white dress' version but he hurt his hand at heroes con so it might affect how quickly the other characters will arrive!

also its TIME for another 1:1 bust....HULK could be good 'comic version'

i'd like an adam hughes mystique'white dress' version but he hurt his hand at heroes con so it might affect how quickly the other characters will arrive!

also its TIME for another 1:1 bust....HULK could be good 'comic version'

Yes please, anything HULK!

Back