SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, Saturday does not has much to offer compared to the previous days. Terra Nova makes me curious, I'll probably check that out. On the bright side, now I don't have to make difficult choices between different panels.

Maybe it will be added early on Saturday. The first panel listed is 11:45. Saturday is looking weak because the major movie studios pulled out of SDCC.

Last edited:
I haven't really been impressed with anything listed this year. Just Dexter on Thursday, a select few things in Hall H on Friday, and maybe Coppala in Hall H on Saturday morning and Mythbusters Saturday night in a small room. What pisses me off is with the select few things I want to go to, TinTin and Walking Dead are at the same freaking time. I mean seriously! :lol

For once I may see more of the floor than panels. Which makes exclusive hunting easier this year than others at least :dunno

I think the big studios pulling out is really hurting them this year. Some of the Hall H panels don't even sound Ballroom 20 worthy. Heck, they should pull the Mythbusters out of that dinky bcf room and put them in Hall H :lol

I agree most of the panel listings don't do much for me this year. The one I will be going to is the TORn panel everything else True Blood, Walking Dead, Thrones are all depending on if I want to make the effort.

Only Ex right now on my plate are the SS ones. I'll pick up a couple others I'm sure but nothing I feel the need to wait in long ass lines for.

Despite all the hype and big studios my favorite panel every year is the x men panel. I enjoy being around other x men fans who really know their history and ask good questions

will be camping out for this..

sentinela.jpg

sentinelb.jpg

sentinelc.jpg

I really wish this had been the standard and the standard the SDCC deco. I much prefer this one and will likely be in line with you for it. Dang. I was really hoping to avoid oversized items. Guess he'll be cracked open back at the hotel before stuffing him into the suitcase :lol

i dont think you'd want to crack him open though... the novelty is having him in a collectible carded packaging (designed by Joe Quesada). As mentioned earlier he is huge (18") and the packaging will probably be at least 2.5 feet in length). He will be available at retail in a much less exclusive packaging as was Galactus.

I prefer the purple deco to the silver... Hasbro really knows how to stick it to collectors... I was suppose to attend last years SDCC however I ended up buying the Galactus figure on eBay.

can someone please explain something to me. do I have to register for my badge pickup?

I went to the comic con website, and I clicked on this link
https://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php

im confused. do i just print out my email bar code and pickup my badge at 500 Hotel Circle the day before? Do I have to "register" for something ?

Yeah, the wording can be confusing.

If you've already got an e-mail from Comic-Con with your name & barcode on it....it means you've already "registered." All you have to do is print it out and bring with you to get your badge (along with a picture ID) at either the convention center or the satellite location.

I'll try one last time, any help with a sat or Sunday badge? Those days being so terrible and all, heh ;)

Back