SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love the True blood panel. Except the season is going on right now. So there isnt really much of a "preview". By the time it gets here, we should be what? 4 outta 12 episodes into the season?

I went to the TB panel last year and it was pretty cool. Same point in the season and they gave us a nice preview of what was to come and we got some swag.

No. Signings are done in the Sail Pavilion at different times, or at the booths of the sponsors on the dealer floor. I'm not sure how it works, since I'm not an autograph person - but I don't think the bigger stars will be doing signings.

Thanks Dave.

Friday is looking pretty sweet. The absolute must see for me is Spartacus. I also wouldn't mind Walking Dead, Underworld 4 and the World Premiere of Batman: Year One. I wonder if I could run over to that after Spartacus is done.

Oh yeah Spartacus is a must see no doubt. I also wouldn't mind seeing The Walking Dead. I need to set up a schedule.

On Friday it's going to be Ballroom 20 for me again - probably all day...most panels I'd like to see except that Warehouse 13 one....but it's right before True Blood - so I have no choice. :lol Can't miss True Blood - Alcide is going to be there. :D

On Friday it's going to be Ballroom 20 for me again - probably all day...most panels I'd like to see except that Warehouse 13 one....but it's right before True Blood - so I have no choice. :lol Can't miss True Blood - Alcide is going to be there. :D
The timing of the TB panel totally sucks! I'll have to leave early to get ready for the 7pm party!
icon_crying.gif

The timing of the TB panel totally sucks! I'll have to leave early to get ready for the 7pm party!
icon_crying.gif

We went last year and made it in time to the party. :) We can do it again...though we will probably have to get the swag another day...though I think last years party was 7:30...but we did wait in line for swag after the panel. Hmmmmmmm...........

Eric won't be there either. :( But 1 out of 2 is better than nothing. :lol I had no idea you didn't go. I swear last year is like a fog to me. It must have been Sarah that I went with.

Last year,they were all staying at The Omni across the street. I had a room there and saw "Sam" and "Jessica" getting interviewed by the pool. Then "Alcide" and "Pam" at a party on the pool floor. I tried to crash it, but security was amazingly fast in letting me know I got off on the wrong floor :panic:

Friday is looking pretty sweet. The absolute must see for me is Spartacus. I also wouldn't mind Walking Dead, Underworld 4 and the World Premiere of Batman: Year One. I wonder if I could run over to that after Spartacus is done.

There's a repeat showing at 10:15 for Batman: Year One.

icon_crying.gif

So you're basically saying there are only 38 spots left open for the Freaks party?:gah:

It's still early. :lol I imagine those who are invited probably won't see emails until later today.

Back