SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the wording can be confusing.

If you've already got an e-mail from Comic-Con with your name & barcode on it....it means you've already "registered." All you have to do is print it out and bring with you to get your badge (along with a picture ID) at either the convention center or the satellite location.

thank u :1-1:

On Friday of Comic Con we'll have an informal get together for forum members who would like to say "hi" to other forum members. This is NOT like the parties of the past - it will be at a bar, but you'll have to pay your own way for drinks and/or food. We've just set off a room so we can all get together. There might be a Sideshow person or 2 there - but I can't say for certain.

It will be after 10:30 on the Friday of comic-con. It is a smaller room, so I ask that you RSVP with real name, board name, if you plan on bringing a guest and confirmation that you're over 21, so I know how many plan on showing up. I'd also ask that you limit it to one guest.

Please RSVP to [email protected] with "Friday" in the subject line.

i dont think you'd want to crack him open though... the novelty is having him in a collectible carded packaging (designed by Joe Quesada). As mentioned earlier he is huge (18") and the packaging will probably be at least 2.5 feet in length). He will be available at retail in a much less exclusive packaging as was Galactus.

I prefer the purple deco to the silver... Hasbro really knows how to stick it to collectors... I was suppose to attend last years SDCC however I ended up buying the Galactus figure on eBay.

Unlike Galactus though, the purple deco is only available on the SDCC one. So for me, its more wanting that deco than the packaging. Thats why I passed on Galactus since he was just in the fancy packaging and not any different from the retail version. Of course, I passed on that one too :lol

Hopefully soon as I will be checking in this Saturday!

I called my Hotel on Thursday and they were able to confirm my reservation and give me their confirmation number. You should be able to call now and get it.

I have not been on to post anything because Tapatalk is not working and I've been away from my computer for a few days.

Cheers Phenix.

OK so turns out there's a few panels on Thursday all in Hall H I want to see starting at 2pm so does that mean I will have to line up at 4am with the Twihards and sit there all friggin day?

No, because once the twilight panel is over at 12:15, you're going to see a mass exodus from the ballroom.

If nothing else, theTwilight fans will be your best friends, because once they leave, that will open up a ton of seating for you, for your panel.

I'm glad they are using Hall H on Sunday. Will make it easier to get into the Supernatural and Dr Who panels. :woo

On Friday of Comic Con we'll have an informal get together for forum members who would like to say "hi" to other forum members. This is NOT like the parties of the past - it will be at a bar, but you'll have to pay your own way for drinks and/or food. We've just set off a room so we can all get together. There might be a Sideshow person or 2 there - but I can't say for certain.

It will be after 10:30 on the Friday of comic-con. It is a smaller room, so I ask that you RSVP with real name, board name, if you plan on bringing a guest and confirmation that you're over 21, so I know how many plan on showing up. I'd also ask that you limit it to one guest.

Please RSVP to [email protected] with "Friday" in the subject line.

So i'm to lazy to scroll back! What is it that i NEED to know! lol

You mean this Bam. I sent my email.

No, because once the twilight panel is over at 12:15, you're going to see a mass exodus from the ballroom.

If nothing else, theTwilight fans will be your best friends, because once they leave, that will open up a ton of seating for you, for your panel.

Cool I hope so thanks mate.

Cool I hope so thanks mate.

your other best friend, is a highlighter pen.

When you check in for your badge, your going to be given a booklet.

In the back, will be on the panel listings, according to room, and lined up to the times. Think of it, as a big TV guide. As much as the panel info is helpful now, your booklet will make it all the more easier

so true blood ladies will be happy to know Alexander Skarsgard is now confirmed to join the True Blood panel at San Diego Comic-Con July 22 at 5:30 PM.

Back