SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've never camped out for anything at the show. most i've done was get there at 6:30am for a line drawing at 8 or 9. i was just eating my breakfast in line anyways and getting the inside scoop from other con-goers where and when to get some exclusive stuff.

I have never been to a Twilight panel...last year I did camp out overnight though for Harry Potter. And then only one cast member showed up. :( Draco. I don't think I'll be doing that again for ANYTHING. :lol I'm getting too old. :lol

That HP "panel" was the shortest and worst I've seen. He walked onstage, said what a fun time he had making the movies, thanked the fans and walked offstage.

Was there a Twilight panel last year? I don't remember. :lol I remember one a couple years before that though.....

I have never been to a Twilight panel...last year I did camp out overnight though for Harry Potter. And then only one cast member showed up. :( Draco. I don't think I'll be doing that again for ANYTHING. :lol I'm getting too old. :lol

nah. Last year, you camped out for HP. and it was proceeded by the Green Lantern panel that I was in line for. so the line was crazy long

NOW it's starting to feel like SDCC. :lol

Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale *breathe* Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale *breathe* Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale *breathe* Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale Kate Beckinsale

:thud:

Damn, Im not really planning on hitting panels, but I will admit after looking over the schedules...it definetly looks like they'll be some interesting ones. I'll have other people give me the recaps :D

Do panels usually have signings afterwards?

No. Signings are done in the Sail Pavilion at different times, or at the booths of the sponsors on the dealer floor. I'm not sure how it works, since I'm not an autograph person - but I don't think the bigger stars will be doing signings.

Friday is looking pretty sweet. The absolute must see for me is Spartacus. I also wouldn't mind Walking Dead, Underworld 4 and the World Premiere of Batman: Year One. I wonder if I could run over to that after Spartacus is done.

Walking Dead I'd like to see and True Blood. Otherwise thats it really for me on Friday. Though, True Blood being at that time Friday isn't the best to be honest. The Sony stuff with Spidey would be cool you gotta camp out all day to get into hall H.

I would love the True blood panel. Except the season is going on right now. So there isnt really much of a "preview". By the time it gets here, we should be what? 4 outta 12 episodes into the season?

Walking Dead I'd like to see and True Blood. Otherwise thats it really for me on Friday. Though, True Blood being at that time Friday isn't the best to be honest. The Sony stuff with Spidey would be cool you gotta camp out all day to get into hall H.

Yea I am staying far away from that.

hmm, True Blood or Amazing Spiderman? Ballroom 20 or Hall H... decisions decisions.

Back