SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KILL ME!!!!

My 13 year old just called me to say that she wants to go to the Twiturd panel...

There is no way in HELL that I am camping out when I have a very nice room at the Hilton next door.

So if any of you closet Twinerds are going, let me know and I'll dump her off with you...

I'm dead serious.

:nana:

Get her a brightly colored tent and leave her there. I remember when I stayed at the Hilton I could clearly see the line from my room. You can just periodically check on her from your comfy bed.

That Twilight panel was crazy last time - I remember people camping out for days! Glad I never got into that movie.

KILL ME!!!!

My 13 year old just called me to say that she wants to go to the Twiturd panel...

There is no way in HELL that I am camping out when I have a very nice room at the Hilton next door.

So if any of you closet Twinerds are going, let me know and I'll dump her off with you...

I'm dead serious.

:nana:

images

That Twilight panel was crazy last time - I remember people camping out for days! Glad I never got into that movie.

I just dont get it. I wouldnt do that for Green Lantern. I think you stumbled into line last year in the early AM, and I wasnt far behind.

How insane do you think Mark Brooks booth would be? I am kind of thinking about bringing the base of my Scarlet Witch for him to sign.

Please do! I've only signed a hand full of bases and would love to sign more. Even if I look busy, give me a shout. I'll always stop what I'm doing to sign a base.

Please do! I've only signed a hand full of bases and would love to sign more. Even if I look busy, give me a shout. I'll always stop what I'm doing to sign a base.

:rock :rock :rock

Mark you are awesome, I will for sure be bringing my Scarlet Witch base!

I saw your tweet with the new art, can we get the scoop if you will be bringing that to SDCC?

Get her a brightly colored tent and leave her there. I remember when I stayed at the Hilton I could clearly see the line from my room. You can just periodically check on her from your comfy bed.

I just dont get it. I wouldnt do that for Green Lantern. I think you stumbled into line last year in the early AM, and I wasnt far behind.

I think I will give her a cellphone, TwiTard blanket, and a couple bucks and send her on her way. Hell she wants to act like she is 18, then I'll treat her like she is 18 and kick her out to the Twitard line.

No offence Mark, I have never heard of you before but I just checked out your stuff and all I can say is AMAZING!

Oh and I have TIMTAMS!!

:rock :rock :rock

Mark you are awesome, I will for sure be bringing my Scarlet Witch base!

I saw your tweet with the new art, can we get the scoop if you will be bringing that to SDCC?

Cool, I look forward to it! I'll have a few new prints ans a new giant lithograph of the history of Thor as well as both of my hardback art books. Just put this up today and will have prints of it available at the show:

sirensprint.jpg

Mark can be bribed with cool 1:6 figures, too. Just FYI. :lecture

Testify!

No offence Mark, I have never heard of you before but I just checked out your stuff and all I can say is AMAZING!

Oh and I have TIMTAMS!!

That's okay, I haven't heard of you either so I think we can call it even:lol. Thanks for the good words!

It's getting busy and crazy in here. In two years, I will try to do the whole SDCC again. Just can't do CVI and SDCC in a one month window.

I'm not even going to look at the programming for Thursday and Friday, so I won't know what I'm missing...

Was there a Twilight panel last year? I don't remember. :lol I remember one a couple years before that though.....

I have never been to a Twilight panel...last year I did camp out overnight though for Harry Potter. And then only one cast member showed up. :( Draco. I don't think I'll be doing that again for ANYTHING. :lol I'm getting too old. :lol

Back