SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't found it on the site either. BUT - on the confirmation/receipt (page 2):

"4-DAY BADGE without PREVIEW NIGHT: Although you may not attend Preview Night Wednesday, July 20, you may still pick up your Comic-Con 2011 badge at our satellite location on Wednesday night at the hours listed below.

Satellite badge pick-u0p location and hours:
Town & Country Hotel Convention Center: 500 Hotel Circle North
Wednesday, July 20: 3:00 pm-8:30 pm
Thursday, July 21: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon

yada yada yada with more info on ...

You may not pick up your badge at the Convention Center on Wednesday, July 20, or attend Preview Night."

I guess I'll spend Wed evening in line at the Town & Country. :(

Hopefully that hotel isn't too far away from our location.

Town and Country is about 8 miles from the Con. However the parking sucks!

I will be going there and parking at the mall behind the Hotel and doing the 3/4 mile walk to avoid the parking headache.

Last year I picked up my badge later on Wednesday @ Town & Country was pretty much empty... but they told me it was really packed from 3:00-6:00
i live about 2 minutes from that hotel,
If anybody needs a ride to the Con on Wednesday from T&C let me know!

If there's no delays, pretty good,
if you take a cab it should take you about 15 minutes to get from the airport to the Town and Country hotel...

ill's picking me up at the airport, so I'll see if his ride can do 88 miles per hour! :rock

If there's no delays, pretty good,
if you take a cab it should take you about 15 minutes to get from the airport to the Town and Country hotel...

Thanks for the info! How easy is it to get a cab back if I don't want to make the cab wait if it is going to be a decent amount of time?

KILL ME!!!!

My 13 year old just called me to say that she wants to go to the Twiturd panel...

There is no way in HELL that I am camping out when I have a very nice room at the Hilton next door.

So if any of you closet Twinerds are going, let me know and I'll dump her off with you...

I'm dead serious.

:nana:

Thanks for the info! How easy is it to get a cab back if I don't want to make the cab wait if it is going to be a decent amount of time?

Just ask someone for a ride back. Hell wear a Sideshow sign that says SS Freak needs ride back to Con and someone should help out.

OR

You can take the free bus back to the Con :wave

It is the first thing in Hall H on Thurs. The line will start Monday I'm betting.

Well, then That's best. For some reason I was under the impression that it opened and started at 9 along with the exhibit hall. I still can't find the hours on their website.

Back