SDCC 2010/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now... the pictures you've all been waiting for... at least those of you at the party... I present the Freaks after-party!!!

SDCC2010_01.jpg

SDCC2010_02.jpg

And now... the pictures you've all been waiting for... at least those of you at the party... I present the Freaks after-party!!!

SDCC2010_01.jpg

SDCC2010_02.jpg

Why is Pitu on the floor holding his crotch?

They all call me old man on Live, so I'm used to it!!! Besides... I'm 50... to most of you, that is old! But I feel 18!!! :hi5:

I gotcha old man. lol Your as old as my dad so you arent old.

Hey, I tried! You guys just drink faster than I do! Besides... I had a lot of discussions with Sideshow peeps that slowed me down!
Yeah, you spent half the night sitting on Tom's lap! :D

i got up after though:yess: sure glad i did cause i got to see scott pilgrim with bagels, bunnah, and Caedus which was freaking sweetness
You only got up 'cause I kept telling you to get your ass up! :lol

Ill, where is your wife during all this?
At home or with her Mom.

YES!!! But I can't tell you! :lol :nana:
Which means, I'll know tonight! :yess:

SDCC2010_01.jpg

SDCC2010_02.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wke-xxMf0_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wke-xxMf0_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Damn, video 2 and your guys were already saying F' U to everyone.:rotfl

Back