Scotty's Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks guys...glad you like my stuff.

Here's a couple other pieces I've been working on...thought you'd get a kick out of them.

Davy Jones (Yaarrr!!)
Davy_Jones_Bust_NEW_3.jpg

Davy_Jones_Bust_NEW_2.jpg

Ancient Shaman
SHAMAN_SCULPT_DONE_1.jpg

SHAMAN_SCULPT_DONE_5.jpg

Dude!! Amazing!!!:google
I want one!!!
SSW didn't do one of my favorites from LOTR...would be cool if you did Lord Denethorn!! You could make some serious money on selling them...
I would surely buy them!!!

Many thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome and feedback. What you see here or on my website...is purely done for my portfolio to show what I can do. Hopefully I can get some pro work soon somewhere, and you guys might get to have something I've done sit in your homes. Until then...I just keep pluggin' away...adding to the portfolio..:family

Hey thanks! I just sent in my Kong bust as an entry...never know right?
Thanks Iron for the heads-up, and BD...thanks for being in my corner.:woo

Really nice work Scotty. Were some of those staues inspired from the animated feature Wizards? They look very nice.

Hey thanks Stickman...actually no...I haven't even seen WIZARDS to be honest. ( maybe I should huh? )

Guess what guys...that contest over at WETA for the kong likeness....I WON! :D

They will be posting it up on the site soon....I just submitted my mailing address and phone# so they can ship me my KONG vs. V-REX statue. I'm totally stoked...thanks again HELLS OF IRON for bringing that contest to my attention...or I never would have won. WOOO! :joy

Scotty said:
Guess what guys...that contest over at WETA for the kong likeness....I WON! :D
holy honey Scotty, congrats!
deservedly so
:duff

Thanks guys! Means a lot to me that you think I deserve it.
Funny thing is...I just realized NOW...just how BIG this thing is gonna be!

Here's a pic I found of a guy (NOT ME) that has one...holy WOW...that thing is ENORMOUS! :google
comp_winner_2.jpg

Scotty said:
Thanks guys! Means a lot to me that you think I deserve it.
Funny thing is...I just realized NOW...just how BIG this thing is gonna be!

Here's a pic I found of a guy (NOT ME) that has one...holy WOW...that thing is ENORMOUS! :google
comp_winner_2.jpg

First of all congratulations. It's no surprise at all that you won. :clap

Second, the statue isn't really that big. The guy in that picture is just really really small. ;) Just kidding, it's freaking huge.

Third, do you do 1/4 scale statues and if so, how much to make me a Selene from Underworld? :cool: :drool

Scotty said:
I'm totally stoked...thanks again HELLS OF IRON for bringing that contest to my attention...or I never would have won. WOOO! :joy

Big congrats to you! With your talent, you deserved to win! :cool:

I'm with you on this one FRITZ!!!! I would pay $300 for a 1/4 scale format of Selene. No Joke!!!

Also, some other custome figures I would love to have:

12 inch figure of Dark Magician Girl of Yu-gi-oh
Your version of Balrog

Back