Scotty's Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Yu-Gi-Oh?!

You are so fired. Get out.:peace

MAN!!! I'm just a well rounded dude. I love everything. :banana I love all kinds of animation.

Congratz Scotty, you really deserve it!
I have to say I like those Battle Bugs etc you sculpted from your imagination the best, the chameleon is awesome. Got any more pics of that stuff? Tell us more about the story, please :naughty

Scotty said:
Guess what guys...that contest over at WETA for the kong likeness....I WON! :D WOOO! :joy

Wow, great news! Nice thing to put on the resume as well. Good work will out, keep the faith!

I appreciate the side praise for my Rider Sculpts...I would love to have them done as kits, but I can't imagine anyone being crazy enough to try molding and casting them. I do want to do something cool like them in the future with the idea of molding and casting in mind...we will see. Story-wise..I've put that to the side for now...but will get back to it.

Now to the main event...I promised photos....

IT'S HEEEERE!

I went to the door after the bell rang, and found this...
PRIZE_1.jpg

I was happy...
PRIZE_3.jpg

Opened the top, and smiled as I saw this...
PRIZE_2.jpg

The thing is HEAVY...it came in 2 separate parts that you assemble. (basically the sculpt inserts into the base by 2 metal rods)
PRIZE_4.jpg

It's better than I imagined...
PRIZE_5.jpg

PRIZE_6.jpg

PRIZE_7.jpg

I love you WETA TEAM! :D
PRIZE_9.jpg

Scotty, I just discovered this post...MAN, that is some GREAT work...you are an AMAZING sculptor! Do you do commissioned work? Congrats on winning the Weta contest too...I see the posts kinda stopped in late March for this thread...I'd love to see what you're working on these days. From one fellow Canuck to another. Cheers!

:duff

Shaihulud said:
HAHHAHA...GOOD ONE TOE !!!!:lol :lol ...IT WAS A JOKE RIGHT...:confused: :confused: :google :eek:

:lol Man!!! Can a guy have a crush on an animated character :D !!! I mean, she's not bad looking :monkey5

Whew...been a while since i've been able to make it in here.
A very belated thanks to you all for the kind replies, and INDIANA FETT...here's a few pics of what I've been up to....just sculpts to flesh out the ol' portfolio.

Oh, and for the record...Jessica Rabbit is the hottest cartoon ever. (hahaha)

Miniatures
DINORIDER_AND_PENNY_WEB.jpg

BORE_AND_PENNY_WEB.jpg

Legend of Zelda "LINK"
I've since shaved some bulk off the face since I found it to be too chubby...still a work in progress that I need to really get back to sometime.
Link_June_21st_1.jpg

Link_June_21st_2.jpg

WOW Scott!!!!

You never stop to amaze me!

And please, couldn't you do some LOTR stuff? That would be soooo awesome!

Keep up the good work!

Scotty, good to see you back on the boards! MAN, you are INCREDIBLY talented!!! GREAT WORK!!! I agree with one of the posts above mentioning LOTR stuff...I bet you'd do some AMAZING LOTR stuff. I'll keep my eyes on this thread with amazement, eh!

:D

Back