Scotty's Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Freakalicious
Reaction score
HEY! I'm new to this forum, but have been lurking for a bit. I'm a sculptor from Canada, and thought I'd share a couple of sculpts I've done to further intoduce myself. (I posted in the introduction thread already) I love to see people's customs and original sculpts, and look forward to visiting here more often in the future. Woo! Sculpts! Sideshow!:woo

Here's a work in progress...most sculpts I've done are just for fun, and to build up my portfolio. (Just gotta love some of the characters that have come out of my favorite films)
Luke vs. wampa (still gotta finish this up, but wip's are always fun to see)
Latest_2.jpg

wow. thats unbelievable. Your extremely talented!!! Your work look incredibley professional! do you sell any of these!! lol amazing work, show more!

oh and :welcome

again wow.

welcome to the freaksboard Scotty! :joy

this guy bleeds talent folks

Hey thanks folks! I really do feel welcome here. :family

Thanks also for the kind words concerning my sculpted works. I'm building up my portfolio, and will be looking for work in the new year. For Christmas I'm hoping to get a waxer pen (or at least $$ for it) Then I can really pound out the details. (hopefully...hahaha)

occulum- Thanks for the props bud.

I do sell sculpts that I have done for the right price. All are original, but i would love to do some pro work and see some of my busts or statues out there in friendly homes. One day....:wave

Until then I keep sculpting away, and adding to my body of sculpts. Some days are :banghead but most are :joy . We will see. Here's a couple other sculpts I've done since you asked. (I don't want to seem like I'm advertising myself here though...don't feel right about that)
Once again THANKS!

Music_Girl_3.jpg

DONE_AGAIN_1.jpg

DONE_AGAIN_4.jpg

CRAB_DONE_1_WEB.jpg

I don't think finding work's gonna be a problem for you, you've got some serious talent. :bow

Thanks Obsolete! Let's hope you're right.:)

Oh, and Ironman...I haven't yet, but...never know.

Fantastic!

Freakin' incredible man!! I'll bet you'll be getting offers from companies instead of you having to go interview for a job! Fantastic! Show us more! and don't worry about "advertising", we love to see great work here! I just wish I had a tenth of your talent! :banana

Scotty you can advertise as much as you want, those sculpts are just :horror . Plus your not advertising, just showing how much you rock in the custom section:D

more more more.

Sideshow... talent alert!!!

Many thanks all....I appreciate the feedback. Means a lot to me. :)

Here's a couple more for you to peruse...these are from a story I'm writing, and I fleshed out the creatures and characters in clay to better solidify them in my mind.

BATTLE MANTIS
MANTIS_1.jpg

MANTIS_3.jpg

MANTIS_6.jpg

BOY AND THE BEE
BIGBEE1_web.jpg

BIGBEE3_web.jpg

Not from my story, but sculpted it because he's my favorite character beside the Joker.
CLAYFACE (batman animated series version)
2_G.jpg

1_G.jpg

Everyone loves an ORC (with Eye of Sauron emblem on back armor)
ORC_FRONT_B_W.jpg

ORC_BACK_CLOSE_UP.jpg

o man. I want one. Hey btw is that your Kong sculpt in your sig? if so can we have a bigger pic!? I loooove kong! Im seriously thinking about asking for a commision.

Last edited:
Thanks guys...I've been REALLY sick lately, and am just starting to get better. (Been awful not being able to work on my sculpts. Here's a bigger shot of the Kong vs. Rex I did a while back since you asked so nicely.:)

KING_KONG_DONE_3.jpg

KING_KONG_DONE_5.jpg

WOW!
Ive seen this in your sig for awhile now Scotty and I just now notice Anne in the skull's eye.
beautiful!

Scotty, you have some real talent there! Especially that Kong, that's just AWESOME!!!!:google
You could have fooled me and told it was a Weta sculpt!

Scotty said:
Thanks guys...I've been REALLY sick lately, and am just starting to get better. (Been awful not being able to work on my sculpts. Here's a bigger shot of the Kong vs. Rex I did a while back since you asked so nicely.:)

KING_KONG_DONE_3.jpg

KING_KONG_DONE_5.jpg

thats just amazing.

Back