Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Real hair anikin experiment!

Holy crap, that's epic. I heard you mention that the hair is half sculpted and half real? Do you have a finished one?

I will be copmplete a temporary one till my guy finishes my personal one!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Cad bane ready to go

So i haven't picked up a paint Brush in Over a year and a half. But i couldn't look at my Qui-gon any longer! Ive sent one of to a real painter but i need something to hold me over.

After so long with hold holding a brush im really happy with how this turned out I think all get back to do more painting! The flash make it look a bit shiny than it really is Plus its still wet. the hair And beard arnt finished!

I cant Wait to see this painted by a real Artist!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Qui-gon Paint

Man that sculpt is awesome! I'm still not completely clear on the hair issue though. If I get one is the hair part of it or do I have to add that?

U have to add the Real hair to the back.

Practice makes Perfect! Almost got one of the eye's perfect! I got to get better dull cote i was out of my testors and there sold out everywhere. I had to get krylon and it was too shiny.

Last edited:

Practice makes Perfect! Almost got one of the eye's perfect! I got to get better dull cote i was out of my testors and there sold out everywhere. I had to get krylon and it was too shiny.

Really nice work! However - please don´t get me wrong - but I think that the hair colour is too bright (maybe too much white inside) and the eyes frame too red, so that he´s looking older than he actually is ... The pics taken from the side are the most convincing ones ...

Really nice work! However - please don´t get me wrong - but I think that the hair colour is too bright (maybe too much white inside) and the eyes frame too red, so that he´s looking older than he actually is ... The pics taken from the side are the most convincing ones ...

The hair and brows are not done. Im still learning to mix colors. :)

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Qui-gon HaiR WIP

Qui-gon hair WIP Originally he was gonna be half hair But i think tomorrow i will fully hair him! I think he would look really good as is if I could blend his sculpted hair to look like the real stuff! Hair still needs a trim.

I think that's best. The whole half and half idea looks wonky. Probably be difficult to match color and texture too. Looking forward to seeing it all done

I think that's best. The whole half and half idea looks wonky. Probably be difficult to match color and texture too. Looking forward to seeing it all done

Any painter with real talent mixing basic colors and dry brushing could match that really easily!

The real hair really makes that sculpt stand out. Looks really good.

I dont see a problem really with a "half and half" idea. I think it will look fine once the colors are matched. How many times are you really gonna have the figure displayed backwards?? :)

The real hair really makes that sculpt stand out. Looks really good.

I dont see a problem really with a "half and half" idea. I think it will look fine once the colors are matched. How many times are you really gonna have the figure displayed backwards?? :)

True...

These new pics are awesome ... I think the difference between the hair colours is not so significant ...

Thanks for the comments guys in hand he is pretty sight to behold. Still working on the full hair on unpainted sculpt not quite happy yet to apply to this head but im very close.

He is still patiently waiting for a hair cut And eye brows lol.

Back