Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster)Master Props New ROTJ Master Luke

I will take a jedi luke. have to see painted up pieces to see how it turns out.

I will take a jedi luke. have to see painted up pieces to see how it turns out.

All take that as a compliments hehe! We updated his scares and nose and eyes. Here is a better painted render like u said the paint job on proto will telle the tale but im very happy how he turned out Will be going to print next week.

Anikin WIP What you guys think?

Its still WIP NO skin details added yet.

Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster)Master Props New ROTJ MasterLuke <------> New ROTS Anikin

hmm i noticed that in another thread let me look into it thae general for lettign me knwo

Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster)Master Props New ROTJ MasterLuke <------> New ROTS Anikin

photobucket is down for maintenance

download.jpg

14958151_10210325317556973_27946352_o.jpg

Thanks Spud here is he all finished and 2 versions. Will go to print this week.

All take that as a compliments hehe! We updated his scares and nose and eyes. Here is a better painted render like u said the paint job on proto will telle the tale but im very happy how he turned out Will be going to print next week.

hey scotty maybe you could give luke some life like with the shadowing of like his mouth is open or something I don't what do you think would be a great option

Hard to paint the renders properly will see a painted head soon enouf

Luke Before going to print! Will have a smirking version doen in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Thanks Spud :) Glad u like it here is a few new renders!

These are what will go to print. There is 3 versions a neutral expression a more smiling expressions And a more sinister smirking version (last one may not go to print)

exp1.jpgexp2.jpgexp3.jpg

Last one is better, expressionless sculpts seem to sell less imo.

Last one is better, expressionless sculpts seem to sell less imo.

Yea true i like luke expression less thow doesn't make much facial gestures in the movie right!

i also go with the last one , amazing work!

Here is the RotJ Emperor We've been working on! There will be an alternate Portrait also.

yes yes yes.jpg

money smile.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster) ROTJ MasterLuke <------> ROTS Anikin ----- RoTS Emperor

Holy #%@^#& that Palpatine sculpt is bonkers amazing. Perfect replica of a mocking Emperor!

Back