Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Taking Orders PM me for PP info

What ever happened to Scotty? This whole thread just died. Anyone seen him around??

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Taking Orders PM me for PP info

It got bumped to page 2, but WST spoke with him pretty recently (maybe within a week or so at this point). He's just been real busy with other ventures.

Kind of worried he might dissappear after the news about setting up a shop. Guess it was to be expected.

I was fearful Disney might have come down on him or something....as long as he's just busy that's ok by me.

LOL Disney? Bahahaha

Is qui Gon for sale buddy?

These head sculpts are just superb! I'm looking forward to see a painted Qui Gon. I'm already sold on the painted Anakin. :yess:

Yes in a few weeks all be back here in full swing!

Excellent! My Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Anakin have been hanging out in the darkest corner of my display hoping for your return.

You better be back, my Obi-Wan needs a head. :cuss :lol :1-1:

I repainted a Hasbro Tarkin and I'm happy with my paint job, but I'd love one of those new sculpts :)

Was just taking some pictures getting used to the camera an the light was off and the quality was low on this one but I really liked it for some reason. I been trying to get a similar pic with the lighting but better qaulity.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Master & Apprentice

I just went through every page in your thread and I love all your Star Wars customs!!!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Master & Apprentice

I just went through every page in your thread and I love all your Star Wars customs!!!

Thank you man means a lot!

how about those tarkin heads what`s going on with those

In about 2-3 weeks they ll be ready im remolding anikin and emperor then when i get back from vacation all be starting on tarkin qui-gon and obi-wan. Lifes been hectic it saddened me these got put to the back burner. But i got a ton of free time once again and im gonna be working on a lot of custom projects!

Back