Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Qui-gon HaiR WIP

No one really bought any smiling emporer but i thinks it the best one! When he is dressed with his hood up he looks really good

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Few paint ups!

Hi buddy, can you delete some messages? I can't answer back about your offer. It's a yes btw

Not sue if you finished up your Qui-Gonn yet, but get some of the lambs fur from Morezmore... looks much nicer than any synthetic about there and has a bit of wave and curl to it which is very fitting for the character.

I have a bunch wrong clour thow. I wanted to try some straighter stuff first. All go back to the tibetian lamb fur.

Hi ScottyB, can you delete some messages. I can't reply to your pm. I was the one who paid for 3 Tarkin heads Thanks

674B45C2-5134-464C-BE9C-50325E9698E3_zpsoqbag4j1.jpg

Received mine just finished painting it up. Cheers scottyb

Hey looks great bro! Im really glad u guys like him!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Asoka WIP

Ahsoka is looking really good!

I second that. Nice touch-ups, great choice of parts. Can't wait to see her finished.

One more thing, scotty: please clear your inbox, because I need to PM you about the Nihilus kit and the Nihilus and Cad Bane head sculpts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Mace

Haven't been here in a while thought id pop in and say hi to u all! Show u my latest custom! Its not 1/6th scale but rather a a 1.1 costume. Enjoy.

Nice job Scottyb. I like the addition of the cape. Makes you look even more badass.

On a side note...probably should start a new thread for this, but... your inclusion of a lightsaber (many others as well) got me thinking about whether anyone other than a Jedi/Sith would own such a weapon. I say this because the design is a closely guarded secret. The power requirements and therefore the charging requirements would also be not well known. So while yes its possible for a bounty hunter to kill a Jedi and steal his/her blade, it would eventually run out of power. A power source would be needed to recharge it and this is most likely a tricky afair if you do not know what you're doing.

Thoughts?

I don't mean to throw you thread off topic, Just thinking out loud. :)

Nice job Scottyb. I like the addition of the cape. Makes you look even more badass.

On a side note...probably should start a new thread for this, but... your inclusion of a lightsaber (many others as well) got me thinking about whether anyone other than a Jedi/Sith would own such a weapon. I say this because the design is a closely guarded secret. The power requirements and therefore the charging requirements would also be not well known. So while yes its possible for a bounty hunter to kill a Jedi and steal his/her blade, it would eventually run out of power. A power source would be needed to recharge it and this is most likely a tricky afair if you do not know what you're doing.

Thoughts?

I don't mean to throw you thread off topic, Just thinking out loud. :)

Glad u liek it good to hear from u it been a while!

Its all good. Im a part of the Mandalorian Mercs. Our costume CRL standards are we can wear them as tropys but they have to be weathered and beaten to the point were they look unusable so u can tell its not my weapon or one that i can weild!

Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster)Master Props New ROTJ Master Luke

Looking good scottyb. A few suggestions if I may:

Raise the eyes a bit which will lengthen the bridge of the nose as well. Might be the angle but the hairline looks way too low. The part/comb over is good just looks like it starts about 2 inches above his eye instead of like 4-5 inches (real life measurements).

Anyone else agree or is it just me :)

Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster)Master Props New ROTJ Master Luke

might be right about the eyes but they hair looks pretty on point to me?

Back