Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster) ROTJ MasterLuke <------> ROTS Anikin ----- RoTS Emperor

Glad u guys like him ty very much guys~

Re: Scottyb AKA (YourMaster) ROTJ MasterLuke <------> ROTS Anikin ----- RoTS Emperor

Holy #%@^#& that Palpatine sculpt is bonkers amazing. Perfect replica of a mocking Emperor!

:) My favorite part of the move when he smile like that!

Yeah that emperor looks pretty cool, i'll be keeping an eye on this thread for more - also interested

That Luke is a must have imo, planning to get both sculpts here.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Finishing touches on Few things weave been working on.

I still probable will get the emperor v2 sculpt the serious version just to have an extra version on hand

loving all of those so far

Please let us know when that smiling Emperor is ready for sale.

The emp sculpts are both up for pre order right now!

Thanks guys for he kind comments!

I always find that luke in rotj keeps his mouth slightly open. Funny thing is the thing people hate most about the old SS jedi luke sculpt is also the thing that makes it a good likeness. Luke just never closes his mouth in the film.

Pictures from the printer of my bald ani

Wow, those are awesome. I'd love to see them painted. Thank you, and great work!

Wow, those are awesome. I'd love to see them painted. Thank you, and great work!

star-wars-emperor-patience-my-young-apprentice.jpg

There going to silent surfer next month

I may be interested in an Anakin for my Clone Wars custom of him from the later seasons. Awesome work dude.

18954876_10212372323330838_4713798697513870530_o.jpg

General kenobi

Back