scored on some preds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, congrats if you really scored them for such a low bid. That makes you one lucky sob. But this isn't really worth arguing about guys. Really.

come on turtle, dun let a good thing and a happy day get lost in the shuffle of the internet. ;)

:tap:tap:tap

object>

Seriously? Why do you even care if he is telling the truth? I believe him, and I don't see why you shouldn't. What would he have to gain from lying about it? I mean just arguing whether he is lying or telling the truth is just stupid...

I agree. But I also find this funny and slightly entertaining on a rainy day. :D

Wow my attempt at ^^^^ing with you worked. I bet my friends actual money that I could make you reply in protest so hard. I love it. I've been on this site a while and have always been upfront. Feeble attempt you say. Got you to write a nice long post. Thank you feeble Turtle for my winnings. I will spend them nicely at comic con. Hope to see you there so we might be able to finish this on person. I figure you're on for 10%. I love it!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
In your words...
I have some magic beans for sale if you believe he actually was paid and had this whole thing planned out.

OK guys, lets get this back on topic or we close the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back