scored on some preds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Sounds like a bad time to be selling these. Too many hitting at once is driving the price down again. Nice score turtle. If I didn't already have them I'd be jealous not to have gotten them myself for that price.

Where are you getting these from? I can't seem to ever luck out on eBay.

The mask, the two heads, a repainted AVP elder and a bloodied up normal scar head. The armor and bio's are also way more metallic looking.

man its hard to believe he sold them so cheap, he prolly has no idea what there really worth, man i wish i could get a killer deal like that..........its hard to find ignorant ppl when looking for hard to find items, most of them just inflate the price ridiculously like the asses that they are :banghead

I have some magic beans for sale if you believe he paid that for all of these. If he really did, then awesome, but even hard up people can get more for that on the bay.

I just got a Hot Toys P1, Billy and Dutch MIB for $25.00.

NOT!

I have some magic beans for sale if you believe he paid that for all of these. If he really did, then awesome, but even hard up people can get more for that on the bay.

I just got a Hot Toys P1, Billy and Dutch MIB for $25.00.

NOT!

I'm not too sure why it is so hard to believe. Why would I make it up? Where is the benefit in it? I got some preds at a great price and wanted to share the news with my fellow board members. Not sure why my credibility has to be questioned. Killer deals happen once in a while and I happened to be lucky enough to get one.Don't be a Debbie Downer about it.

I'm not too sure why it is so hard to believe. Why would I make it up? Where is the benefit in it? I got some preds at a great price and wanted to share the news with my fellow board members. Not sure why my credibility has to be questioned. Killer deals happen once in a while and I happened to be lucky enough to get one.Don't be a Debbie Downer about it.

I don't know you well enough to question your credibility, but it seems like if it's to good to be true... you can fill in the rest.

"Killer Deals" do happen, but for those prices, it just doesn't seem believable, If it's a real deal, then awesome.

I paid some low prices for my preds and some high prices, but I have them all and love to see others obtain these figures.

You saved more money than switching to Geico! Hahaha. dude you just saved like over $700 bucks at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back