• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, SW, HT Pred, Military, Pirates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll need check/money orders for this stuff because I need the money in the bank ASAP, but Paypal has a $500 a month transfer limit. If you want I can ship stuff without the original box to save a bit on shipping. Prices include shipping within the continental US.

After some consideration I've decided in the end it would indeed still be easier to accept Paypal, so Paypal is now accepted.

Everything here has been owned by myself only (unless otherwise noted), and has been cared for. No smoking and no pets or any of that stuff.

Sideshow Storm Shadow. I've transplanted him onto a Hot Toys True Type, and modified his ankles with the double ball-joint style to give him a greater range of motion in his ankles. I've also trimmed down the wrist pegs to be compatible with the TT sockets. None of the mods I've done can't be undone by simply popping everything back on the original Prometheus body, which I'm also including. The wrist pegs can't be unclipped, but they are no less compatible with the Prometheus for it. Just for kicks I'm also even including the bits I clipped off of the pegs.

$250 shipped. NEW PRICE: $200 shipped.

_DSC4547.jpg

Sideshow Snake Eyes. I transplanted him onto a Hot Toys True Type that I sculpted muscles onto. I'm not a professional sculptor, but I'm happy with how it turned out, and I'm pretty hard to please. I clipped a couple of the SS wrist pegs, but some of them are still unclipped. To further customize him to my liking I also replaced his boots with HT Panama sole combat boots, better HT knee pads and bought a full set of hands from the DX02 TDK Batman. I'm also including the much sought after Loading Toys sweater that everyone was clamoring for that sold out everywhere when everyone wanted to make a Commando Snake Eyes. I'm also including a set of goggles I also got for this purpose. I had plans to sculpt a ballistics mask to go along with it, but lost interest. Also included are all the original hands, feet and knee pads. Even tossing in an extra mp5.

$275 shipped. NEW PRICE: $210 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4564.jpg

Hot Toys AVP-R Wolf Predator (original). Did a few minor mods to him. Modified the neck to give him a greater range of motion. He can now look down a bit more which adds a lot of character to some poses. Also including the swap out open mandibles (which weren't included in the original release). I've heated and repositioned the bottom mandibles to have a more natural inward pointing look similar to the original Predator and Predator 2 movie preds as oppposed to just pointing straight up and looking awkward. The final mod was removing the blades from the gauntlet. I simply popped the gauntlet open, removed the blades and closed it back up. Putting them back in would be a simple reversal of this process, and require zero modding skill what-so-ever. Every other accessory is there including the bendy whip and all the bio and should cannon hoses.

$400 shipped (costs a bit more due to the box being the old style, LARGE predator box). NEW PRICE: $300 shipped.

_DSC4571.jpg

Sideshow Custom Evil Obi-Wan. Was given an all over repaint, and all clothing was dyed to represent Obi-Wan's fall to the dark side. His saber blade was also replaced with the standard Sith red.

$100 shipped. NEW PRICE: $75 shipped.

_DSC4576.jpg

_DSC4581.jpg

_DSC3153.jpg

_DSC3154.jpg

Custom Terminator Resistance Soldier. For the most part it's the HT Kyle Reese. Pants, belts, pouches, hat, goggles, com headset, and gaiters are from the HT Reese. Sweater, gloves and boots are kitbash stuff from other places. Head is the Triad Toys Amaya, and the body is a BBi Perfect Body. The head isn't glued on, because it balances there just fine, so I never bothered. I'm also including the parts I didn't use (head, jacket, shirt and gas mask), so if you want you can strip the figure down, get a HT body and put it back together as Reese.

$100 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4582.jpg

Hot Toys Elizabeth Swann. Only thing missing is the bit of string that's used to tie her scabbard to her belt. Bought this from a member of SSF.

$100 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4590.jpg

Hot Toys Lost Predator. What you see is what you get. I did the same neck mod on him as the Wolf Pred, and as you can see, his neck has the ability to actually tilt his head pretty far forward. I also did my dread mod. Each lock was removed, had about a 1/4 inch if wire added and then replaced. Now the hair lays flat as it should, but it can still be posed while maintaining it's natural flow on the end so you don't have to repose every dread every time you move the head like you did on the old AVP preds.

$150 shipped. NEW PRICE: $80 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4599.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys USMC Sniper 23rd Marine Regiment. I replaced the original head with a Terence Howard headsculpt, and replaced the regular, orange shaded hands with bendy hands with a more realistic skin tone. I've also modded the body to have a far greater range of motion in the shoulders and thighs (he can sit comfortably on his knees without looking awkward). I'm also including the original headsculpt in case you want to put it back on.

$200 shipped. $150 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4573.jpg

Hot Toys PMC '07 Version. I used a few pieces (Headsculpt, com headset, hat and glasses) for another bash and replaced the headsculpt with the Hot Toys TDK Batman Bruce Wayne headsculpt (the one with the mean look on his face). Other than those few parts he's complete. I also did the same mods to this figures body as I did to the Marine Sniper's.

$130 shipped. NEW PRICE: $75 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4593.jpg

Full set of Sideshow Clone Obi-Wan armour. $25 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4596.jpg

Hot Toys Predator feet and bio/shoulder cannon hoses. Can be used for Wolf or the AVP preds.

$20 shipped. SOLD

_DSC4601.jpg

Last edited:
I love that custom "Evil" Obi-Wan! I can see it now....Anakin just turned to the dark side and asks Obi-Wan....to join him.....

He says...."sure...okay". :wave

I'd love to get it. If only I had the money....

BUMP!

Prices dropped. Mods, please advertise price drop in thread title.

Come one, guys. I know Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are popular figures. Somebody's gotta want them. I know my prices are a bit higher than some others, but I'm throwing in a lot of extras. And not just crap either. Some really good stuff.

Back