scored on some preds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got a killer deal on 3 rare MIB preds, with one being the Ani-Com Hong Kong Exclusive. I got into the preds kind of late so it has been an expensive task trying to collect the older figures. All the looking finally paid off:

DSC_0027.jpg

Best part of it is the price--$200 for chopper, $200 for elder, and $300 for the Ani-Com Scar!!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror Shipped. I am totally stoked. :banana:banana Thanks for sharing my joy. A little celebrational fireworks: :fireworks

Last edited:
the guy who sold you those figures at that price is ...

a) stupid

b) really needed money right away , for example i know someone who bought the sideshow seed of chucky lifesize for about 100 dollars from a crack addict who really needed some cash :)

congratulations anyway with those great figures :banana

I am getting an ancient predator for 300 USD:chew

Congrats man, i'm always looking out for a good deal on one of the avp preds. I wasn't too fussed with them at first, but now i'd like at least one of them. As they're all pretty much the same.
Saying that, i have just bought a hot toys hicks for £160, which i thought was a pretty reasonable price.

Best part of it is the price--$200 for chopper, $200 for elder, and $300 for the Ani-Com Scar!!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror Shipped. I am totally stoked. :banana:banana Thanks for sharing my joy. A little celebrational fireworks: :fireworks

Doing the math, I just realized, I sold my opened Ani-Com Scar on eBay less than a year ago for more than that combined. Truly a great deal.

Way to go!

Thanks all!!!!

Where they all from the bay?

Congrats Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of, sort of. I message a guy who was auctioning one of the preds. And he filled me in on the goods and made me an offer I could not resist.

Where the hell did you find themn for so cheap?

See above.

the guy who sold you those figures at that price is ...

a) stupid

b) really needed money right away , for example i know someone who bought the sideshow seed of chucky lifesize for about 100 dollars from a crack addict who really needed some cash :)

congratulations anyway with those great figures :banana

By no means was his a crack addict. In fact, from the limited interaction I had with him, I found him to be a really cool guy. The guy was having some medical issues and could not longer enjoy his pred collection. He kindly made me an offer and I accepted.

I am getting an ancient predator for 300 USD:chew

Sweet deal. He is the last one on my list. Which version are you getting?

I wasn't too fussed with them at first, but now i'd like at least one of them. As they're all pretty much the same.

I was thinking the same thing when I first got my chopper. But over time, they called out to me and next thing you know, I had to get them all. BTW, congrats on acquiring the Hicks figure.

Doing the math, I just realized, I sold my opened Ani-Com Scar on eBay less than a year ago for more than that combined. Truly a great deal.

Way to go!

Thanks. I think there is an Ani-Com Scar on eBay for $1299.99. I defintely got a sweet deal.

Now you can give me that Scar for subliminally messaging you about it :D

Good score mate!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing when I first got my chopper. But over time, they called out to me and next thing you know, I had to get them all. BTW, congrats on acquiring the Hicks figure.

Haha, yeah i did think that might happen actually. I really wanted the ancient predator, partly cos i love the awesome spear with the alien head, but that seems to be the most expensive. But i can imagine if i do find a scar, celtic or chopper at a good price then i'd suddenly want the others too.
And thanks, i did debate wether i could really afford it but i just thought it was too good an opportunity to pass up. Even though the head sculpt does kinda suck from what i've seen and heard.

Great deals man, I too just got a bit of a Pred haul adding the P2 Elder and AVP Scar... helped round out the collection :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back