Action Figure Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Recondo hat upgrade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scifi67 GI Joe customs

Awesome pics, and awesome customs.

However, seeing your Scarlett makes me wonder how Sideshow is going to approach her (if the ever get around to it).

Color me jealous! :D Love your team spread, Sci-Fi! Any plans for your namesake?

Thanks guys, I have a 5 vehicle, outdoor shot planned for this weekend now that Beachhead has landed. Here's an updated Sideshow Joes shot.
picture.php

No plans for a Sci-Fi, although I did see an amazing one a few years back. I'll try to find a picture of it.

Thanks guys, I have a 5 vehicle, outdoor shot planned for this weekend now that Beachhead has landed. Here's an updated Sideshow Joes shot.

I can't wait SciFi :rock

All great stuff Sci, looks like you had a lot of fun!!! :rock

Sorry if you're not finish posting and I interrupted, I'll delete and repost if I am.

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun! Loved seeing my figures in action. I started thinking of gearing up each vehicle to it's driver, stow their gear in the back, mount a few weapons. I've seen some very cool mods done to the HUMVEEs on another board, VERY SWEET! I also have a vehicle waiting for Dusty.

Last edited:

Thanks Buddy, the Jeep is 21st Century as is the little bird. The HUMVEEs are Hasbro and so is Dusty's Chenowth DLS vehicle.

First photo shoot of the new year and a couple of new customs. Torpedo is a wip but I thought he looks good with the group as is.
109.jpg

Shockwave
112.jpg

Entry mode
116.jpg

117.jpg

Night Force Beachhead pre or post mission mode
121.jpg

120.jpg

Mission ready
124.jpg

126.jpg

Re: Scifi67 GI Joe customs (Shockwave & NF Beachhed pg#6)

They all look great.

Andy close up of Falcon?

From what I can see so far, Torpedo looks great.

Night Force Beachhead looks cool, too. You gonna paint the crossbow black or gunmetal grey?

Thanks guys!

EF- I need to tighten up a few loose ends on Falcon this weekend and then I'll post some close up pics.

DD- I'm planning on painting the grey parts on Torpedo this weekend, right now he is stock BBI.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to paint BH's crossbow, I may pick up an extra down the road and paint it. It would look cool painted.

Wow. Don't know how I missed all this stuff. Fantastic! I'm insanely jealous of you having that awesome Flint.

Too Cool :cool:

Skiman- I'm still shopping for a HT T-800 body for the Sarge, soon I hope.:gah: Thanks, I'm going to shoot some more this weekend.

Karamazov80- Thank you, lmk if you need any help upgrading your Flint I'd be glad to help. I'd like to pick up another Flint, he's always been my top Joe.

SirGor- Thanks bud. :duff

Back