Action Figure Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Recondo hat upgrade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (LEATHERNECK)

Dig it!!!

So many good head sculpts out there that are just missing an element or two, like hair style or beard. I need to get some sculpty stuff and learn to work with it. Good job, Scifi, another solid looking Joe :rock

Great work on Leatherneck! Glad to see you bring him to life on the shelf. Great mods to the KP head sculpt as well!

Leatherneck looks great a fine Addition to your roster.

Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Technical Consultant: MAC)

that is the perfect HS for ol' leather head....man...you're killing me with your coolness..i need to start bashing again...sigh...
Thanks spider, I've always seen Leatherneck in that sculpt.

Looks pretty good!
Thanks.

Dig it!!!

So many good head sculpts out there that are just missing an element or two, like hair style or beard. I need to get some sculpty stuff and learn to work with it. Good job, Scifi, another solid looking Joe :rock
Thanks King, I'm using Milliput but want to switch to what Mando is using.

Great work on Leatherneck! Glad to see you bring him to life on the shelf. Great mods to the KP head sculpt as well!
Thanks SFO, I had originally got this figure to copy your Law and Order but this guy just came together.

Leatherneck looks great a fine Addition to your roster.
Thanks SirGor!

Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (GUNG HO)

Almost finished the Ragin Cajun, took me a while to decide how his stache should look. Still need to clean up his chin and finish sanding his hair off.

Last edited:
Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (GUNG HO)

Looks solid! That chest tat is fawkin' awesome!

Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Ninja Snake Eyes Upgrade)

Damn it, now I really want that CREG custom head.

Thats one snazzy Snake! Nice shots!!

I love it! Great work on your bash, and great pics too! Love the last two photos!

Back